Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:42:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seasons #3  (Read 4721 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 01, 2018, 12:01:18 am »

Winter is just a quiet, peaceful timeā€¦

Written by, Art, and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 07:08:23 am »

Winter is cumming   Grin
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 04:57:52 am »

I think I like this series.

It scratches an itch for things not working exactly as planned. Our controller in this one is very fallible. He's getting what he asks for and finding that he obviously doesn't really know what he wants. My only complaint is that Debbie lacked much depth and we're not learning anything more about who she was through the course of the story. Seeing their wedding photo on the wall of their bedroom, for example, could have been an opportunity to have him reflect on the woman he married as compared to the paper doll he's turned her into.

Excellent work on characterizing the docile obedience he requested. Saying whatever he said to say. Sitting in the dark. Waiting for orders. What a nightmare that would be and I love that he was bored and disappointed by it.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 10:22:49 am »

I think I don't get this series. Nothing about it is bad per se, I'm just left scratching my head.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 11:02:58 am »

That was actually kinda creepy...
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2018, 11:44:59 am »

Wow! Breast compression! On MCC! That's amaz--

It's gone.

Also fwiw I kind of liked Winter Debbie. Hit a nice objectification note.
orifalcon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 12:08:54 pm »

Mind control stories where the POV character noticeably lacks any control usual don't strike my particular fetish, but Ace is such a dummy that I can't self-insert, and the two combine in a weird way to make this kinda fun to read. The art is great, Ace's O-face notwithstanding, and the pacing is served well by the series' structure keeping things moving forward.

Presumably part 4 is the finale. My guess is either Spring is the wife's original looks and personality with some tiny tweaks and thus wraps up a nice "the grass isn't always greener" tale, or the process is perfected but the stinger is the Dr./Ace's Boss/Ace's Client paid for the insertion of some situational extras to round out the schmuck special.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2018, 01:15:23 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 08:39:04 am by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: