Mind Control Comics Forum
September 20, 2024, 03:40:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #723: “Patient Confidentiality”  (Read 8523 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 16, 2018, 12:01:09 am »

Written By: Daphne • Pencils and Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 10:32:10 am »

Just... full marks for the title/thumbnail combination.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 12:55:26 am »

Excellent installment is excellent.

Edit: lol @ Danielle's face in the 3rd frame. Magnifique! The art, and especially the expressions were really on point this go around.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 01:46:15 am by lifmcs » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 08:15:35 am »

small text (i need need cap) I
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 09:23:38 am »

I hope Adrian's appreciative of all the effort Dani's putting in for him... truly a model sex slave!

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 12:06:46 pm »

It occurred to me that on top of all the ladies desiring to expand the harem, Dani is enjoying this work especially because it's essentially about repairing broken things. I imagine that appeals to the mechanic in her.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 12:48:03 pm »

It occurs to me that if these women are simply being primed to be available for sex with Adrian at the drop of a text then there really is no point in not revealing that to us. As it's the most obvious explanation, there's no real reveal to come. But I'm probably only saying that because I'm hoping for something different; it's the worst outcome for me, really.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 01:22:09 pm »

Since Caitlyn was the origin of this whole scheme, presumably she could / would use the text to send our re-purposed patients Astrid's way. Where that all will lead, who but Daphne can say at this point~
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 05:50:05 pm »

It occurs to me that if these women are simply being primed to be available for sex with Adrian at the drop of a text then there really is no point in not revealing that to us.

Yeah I'm kind of confused as to the secrecy, but it seems par for the course for this story, unfortunately...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2018, 08:24:28 pm »

I would say that I hate to be Captain Nit-Pick but that would be the worst misspelling of "am happy to be given the chance" I've ever heard of.  I can't help wondering where those black panties came from.  Sue didn't seem to be wearing them when we got our first look under her dress in #719, and she didn't really have a chance to remove them before that.  So where did they come from?
sasha10
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 11:39:50 pm »

Yay! The bigger the harem the better I say! I like where this is going!
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2018, 11:03:58 am »

I can't help wondering where those black panties came from.
I was thinking the same thing, but I suppose there's an outside chance that it's a joke - if you dig anywhere on that couch you'll find underwear.

Since Caitlyn was the origin of this whole scheme, presumably she could / would use the text to send our re-purposed patients Astrid's way.
That would certainly be more like it... Astrid's supposed to be getting the twins soon, so the (I'm guessing) fact that Caitlyn doesn't have their phone numbers wouldn't be a problem. But I have a horrible feeling that Dani's "...but..." in 717 means it won't happen even if that is the plan.

I'm still clinging to the hope that Dani has been carrying out Jakob's plans all the way through. But I suspect she hasn't.

Yeah I'm kind of confused as to the secrecy, but it seems par for the course for this story, unfortunately...
Generally I see the secrecy almost as a kind of running joke, and I can almost enjoy it on that level. I know I'm in a minority here but what makes my heart sink is seeing another sex scene with Adrian starting up. There's been so much "destination" in the harem story that it's easy to forget there was ever a "journey". And whichever way I look at this little thread, I see these women ending up with Adrian.

EvilAdrian provided a glimmer of hope, but, yeah, not knowing what's going on makes that harder to enjoy. And currently I'm not sure that Adrian isn't just acting under any suggestion Erin gives him.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2018, 12:24:20 am »

I know I'm in a minority here but what makes my heart sink is seeing another sex scene with Adrian starting up. There's been so much "destination" in the harem story that it's easy to forget there was ever a "journey". And whichever way I look at this little thread, I see these women ending up with Adrian.

EvilAdrian provided a glimmer of hope, but, yeah, not knowing what's going on makes that harder to enjoy. And currently I'm not sure that Adrian isn't just acting under any suggestion Erin gives him.

Yeah, though the last scene with Raven was nice. It's still really hard to tell if Adrian is doing anything he wants or just going with the flow; left to his own devices he seems to run away from sex, especially when it's combined with mind control.

Though I seem to remember that for you mind control necessarily has to have some negative emotions, fear or whatever, to be interesting. It doesn't, for me, but I dislike when it's like "had sex, no need for mind control now." I'd find it particularly hot if, for example, some of the girls offered themselves up as test subjects so that their master could learn how to use the Watch properly. Or if they knew they had been MCed into love with him, but considered these induced emotions real (and were perfectly happy continuing to experience them). And as far as I know, Adrian hasn't done any mind control of his own... there's whatever Rain's teaching him, but the comic seems to use obfuscation to an almost ludicrous degree to conceal what's going on with that.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 12:25:59 am by Haight » Logged

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2018, 11:45:05 am »

Yeah, though the last scene with Raven was nice.
Raven is increasingly drawn with an amazing body - I do love that. And generally I'd love to see a collar being put on - and I won't pretend I didn't enjoy that there too. But that scene felt more like role play to me than mind control.

It's still really hard to tell if Adrian is doing anything he wants or just going with the flow; left to his own devices he seems to run away from sex, especially when it's combined with mind control.
It was possibly you who suggested that Adrian was acting out Erin's suggestion that he top the shit out of Raven. EvilAdrian was in some kind of way a result of Erin succumbing to the tits and holes stuff. I just wonder if the mind link thing means he's doing what she tells him to. I can't quite make sense of his behaviour with Raven if it didn't have something to do with that conversation with Erin.

The watch has turned its victims into bigger mind controllers than Adrian. I really don't dislike Adrian at all, it's just that he doesn't do the thing I need someone to do. And even when he does I'm left assuming that he's acting under someone else's influence.

Though I seem to remember that for you mind control necessarily has to have some negative emotions, fear or whatever, to be interesting.
I think something has to be at stake. Something has to be being lost by the victim. That can just be their freedom. But to a degree the more freedom they're going to lose - the more they're going to be doing things they wouldn't otherwise have wanted to do - the better. On the Night of the Watch, the fate of the women was unclear, and there was some heat there. Now I'm watching these deliriously happy women having sex and it just does nothing for me. But that's just me; I'm not complaining about it.

It just means that stuff like Caitlyn being a whore for Yves, or Caitlyn bent over a dustbin pulling Derek harder into her, or Caitlyn falling to Astrid, or (yeah why not?) Erin falling under the influence of Miriam's memories of Jakob... that's the stuff I want more of. I'm perfectly happy for the story to have a happy ending as long as there are some satisfying bump bump bumps along the way.

I dislike when it's like "had sex, no need for mind control now." I'd find it particularly hot if, for example, some of the girls offered themselves up as test subjects so that their master could learn how to use the Watch properly.
It's not quite the same thing, but I definitely think there's scope for stories to continue to explore the victim's mindset after they have (and, yes, I do mean she has) fallen under the mind control.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2018, 09:39:38 pm »

And as far as I know, Adrian hasn't done any mind control of his own...

How about whatever he was up to with Reka, Pearl and Raven in #604/#606?  Looked like mind control to me, and we've seen signs of the subsequent behavioral changes in all three of them.  Reka is swinging around for booty calls even though that isn't her "usual style" (#676), Pearl is engaging in serial recruitment on Heidi and has done a 180 on her attitude towards incest, and Raven is banging Adrian at this very moment.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: