Mind Control Comics Forum
September 19, 2024, 09:12:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #722: “Treatment Plan”  (Read 5352 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 12, 2018, 12:01:10 am »

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 07:26:52 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 12:03:38 am »

The panels for 721 are showing up with the title for 722. Weird.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 12:17:20 am »

The panels for 721 are showing up with the title for 722. Weird.

I'm seeing the same thing. Basically 721 posted again instead of 722.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 03:30:28 am »

Time loop.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 07:27:00 am »

Fixed!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 11:06:01 am »

I thought this was a splash page at first, but eventually I noticed some other panels hidden away at the top and bottom of the page. So what was Zenon up to with Sue? And more importantly, what's it like to take Caitlyn 'round the back, near the dumpster?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2018, 04:51:11 pm »

Phạm Thị Suong (Sue) was program like (Pearl "Miriam" Cantor ) Only have sex with one person
The doctor ( Zenon) may be !
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2018, 05:08:15 pm »

I agree. Similar programming to what Miriam had, overactive libido and yet a compulsion against having sex with anyone. Miriam was being prepared to be Kupler's property, basically, so it suggests that Sue was, as well. Perhaps' Xenon's payment for his participation in the plan? Someone else involved? Another of Kupler's toys?

In any case, I hope we don't get another cut away from the programming here... I want to see what Dani does to her  Grin

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2018, 02:40:01 pm »

Firstly, I suppose it is possible that this is the same programming the others got, but this is just the first time we've had it described. Possibly they were all being primed this way for Derek. But it does feel like this is supposed to be something different.

I know Miriam said that Jakob didn't want anyone else to touch her because he wanted that for himself. But does that mean he wanted to touch her himself, or does it mean that when she was eventually touched, it would be for him and his purposes? I still suspect that having sex with Adrian was the thing that Miriam was being saved for.

Zenon was in touch with Claudia. The operation with he and Derek appears to have been Claudia's. Claudia didn't know Jakob was still alive. So, would Zenon?

This was supposed to be all about finding the girl with the watch, wasn't it? It's not at all obvious how this would fit with that.

I should add, I love the way that even now, when Sue's finally becoming an actual participating character, the flashbacks are predominantly to the only time we saw her for the first few hundred pages.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: