Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:45:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roll Playing #11  (Read 6875 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 27, 2018, 01:01:15 am »

Is there really such a thing as "too many" succubi?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 02:12:41 am »

Oh fuck yeah. For some reason I thought the Mysterious Hooded Figure in #10 was the dark lord demon dude, but reading it again, it makes a lot more sense. The lamp-shading of various things from this quest was skillfully done, moving between the game world and the real one, and the setup for more is oh so very welcome. This series definitely earns it's top spot!
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 12:04:31 pm »

I enjoy the stoy line and the possession of women in this storyline I would also love to see possession of all of the women two women become one a possession that stays put the two women become one being possessed and the women possession using there bodies I love the present storyline just in future ideal line I like nude women even walking nude maybe see a possession like something from the original doctor who the keeper of traken a classic episode but in that case it is a guy get possessed and become the master something like that in the future
radouigi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 12:26:00 pm »

I was kind of hoping for a little more succubi action before (or instead of) the characters recovering. Turns out I was completely unprepared for how much as a role-player myself I loved actually 'finishing the quest' and closing out the session, which just made the whole thing feel so much bigger and exciting by now suggesting we're dealing with a full campaign instead of just a single adventure that went into overtime.

This was already one of my favorite titles on the site, but this issue exceeded my expectations in a very exciting way.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 05:31:35 pm »

Succubi being banished? This isn't progress!  Grin

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 10:45:10 pm »

Boobs getting smaller?
Is that even a thing?  Huh

I'm not "mad", I'm just "disappointed". Cry
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 10:54:13 pm »

I was kind of hoping Joy, Sarah, and Anne might retain some of their physical changes post-exorcism (Sarah with enhanced proportions, but before she takes on Erisa's facial appearance is probably my favourite character model from the series. Gotta love a busty goth.), but I can see why it might make sense to reverse most of the physical and mental changes between sessions.  Keep suspicious low, and it keeps the feeling of the story more to the theme of sexy magic fun between friends with an MC focus, though I assume he'll probably be getting back together with Joy now.

Bethany was a nice addition in the last few chapters, and I'm glad to see she'll be joining the group permanently as Melarue.

Thanks to Daphne and Sturkwurk for a fun, sexy adventure story, which has definitely become one of my favourite on the site.  I hope we see the sequel sooner rather than later Smiley
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 06:20:37 pm by crazydorian » Logged
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 08:39:34 am »

Succubi being banished? This isn't progress!  Grin
Boobs getting smaller?
Is that even a thing?  Huh

I'm not "mad", I'm just "disappointed". Cry
Ya. Totally quitting the site.
Pages: [1]
  Print