Mind Control Comics Forum
July 08, 2024, 08:44:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #694: “Maintenance”  (Read 4835 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 12, 2018, 09:09:16 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 10:16:00 am »

Look like have Danielle  reprogramming of 12 or more Girls. Caitlyn will send The Girls to Astrid Larsen and She will Place them into the room.
May be make them in to Call girl?
orifalcon
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 12:14:09 pm »

I hate double agent Caitlyn.  She was my favorite girl too. This whole storyline is just a huge bummer. Hopefully Dani can catch that something's up, since Adrian is a dip and can't take care of his harem.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 12:29:41 pm »

Caitlyn remains my favourite. And she's acting under the influence of an active mind controller. It doesn't get any better, surely? Astrid's approach to harems is far more interesting than Adrian's.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 01:58:36 pm »

I also like double agent Caitlyn.  She's been mind controlled into a tool for the goals of another. For me, that's part of the fetish.  I enjoy watching victims play out the consequences of modified personalities, goals and memories. I also like a controller who seems to have goals beyond just getting laid.

I was actually sad that the trap Jakob set in Cherry's mind didn't work -- I wanted to see double agent Erin.

I do wonder what the plan is here.  To use the Zenon girls as a distraction for Adrian?  To get them under Astrid's incfluence?  To get Amy and Danielle under Astrid's influence?  To get Astrid's hands on the crystal that is currently in Danielle's possession, or on the Watch?

I wonder if Astrid knows anything about the scallops?  Somebody stole some of them from the stream room; what if it was her?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 01:01:03 am »

This whole storyline is just a huge bummer.

Yup. What's it gonna end with, Adrian signing over the harem to Astrid because male tops are cringe?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 08:42:35 am »

I wonder if Astrid knows anything about the scallops?  Somebody stole some of them from the stream room; what if it was her?

Well I went back to SJI-I353 and count the red Scallaps
there are four of scallops are missing
I know there more are gone.
I broken, one in the watch , brother have one and Jakob?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2018, 03:07:20 pm »

I was actually sad that the trap Jakob set in Cherry's mind didn't work -- I wanted to see double agent Erin.

It's still not clear it didn't work, of course - Erin has called Aiken in because she knows she is "fucked up". And there did seem to be some differences between the recall of Erin and Dani of what happened. Regardless, I'd certainly have liked to see Erin more clearly falling under Jakob's spell in that scene.

I do wonder what the plan is here.  To use the Zenon girls as a distraction for Adrian?  To get them under Astrid's incfluence?  To get Amy and Danielle under Astrid's influence?  To get Astrid's hands on the crystal that is currently in Danielle's possession, or on the Watch?

Only last night, it appeared to occur to Caitlyn that her next move should be to bring the twins to Astrid (682). Yet here she is the next day engaged in what appears to be quite a complicated plan, of which Astrid is sufficiently aware for a text merely saying "It's on" to be meaningful to her. Maybe Caitlyn is already keeping secrets from her roommate.

Anyway, whatever the plan is, I'm hoping it's going to involve somebody else getting converted sooner rather than later. I suppose 700 is too near to be a realistic hope?

Maybe an irrelevant question but: do we recognise Astrid's thumbnail on Caitlyn's phone?

What's it gonna end with, Adrian signing over the harem to Astrid because male tops are cringe?

Adrian seemed to be fairly at home with being something approaching a male top from 676 to 685.

In Gogol's Diary Of A Madman, the diarist struggles with the thorny issue of the succession in Spain: "It cannot be that there is no King. A kingdom cannot be without a King." (Of course, he comes to the conclusion that he is that King, but let's brush that aside.) That line often comes into my mind when I'm thinking about the SJI harem. One thing I used to wonder was whether the watch maybe brought with it a similar kind of madness.

Adrian didn't create the harem; the harem created itself. Adrian is its master essentially because Dani said he was. And we really don't know - really - who Dani is. And more importantly, we don't know to what extent she was free of Jakob's influence by the time this story started - or indeed how free she is now. (Which is what made her appearance as Erin's saviour in Cherry's mind so intriguing.)

We now have Adrian seeming a little more comfortable simply directing his women about - Réka's visit being an example. But why is he acting this way? Why did he get all buddy-buddy with Julian and take Erin and Dani to heal Cherry with the watch?

Apparently it's a result of Erin going exploring in Miriam's mind and getting sucked into a memory of Jakob, and that in turn infecting Adrian via the mind link. Well, it happens. But it reduces to: he's doing it because Erin made him. And what was Erin actually trying to do in Miriam's mind?

No doubt it was just a coincidence that it was just that very morning that Adrian had said no when Erin and Dani wanted to try to heal Cherry using the watch. It does seem somehow though that even when Adrian starts directing things, he's only doing what the women want him to do.

It's as though the harem wants a master more like Jakob, so it is creating one. A kingdom cannot be without a King.

I know it's more the case really that the harem has been poisoned by the Jakob-tainted mind of Miriam ("the anti-Adrian"). (If Jakob planned the trap for Erin in Cherry's mind, then who can say he wasn't capable of planning the conception of a kind-of-half-twin for the son of Patrick and Miel, and planting all kinds of traps in her? You'd have to wonder what lies in Jacqui's backstory in that case though.) But I still wonder.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: