Mind Control Comics Forum
July 08, 2024, 08:23:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #693: “Supplies”  (Read 5394 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 08, 2018, 01:01:02 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 01:08:59 am »

I guess now we'll find out what she wanted that PC cure for... and she doesn't look happy, unfortunately...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 07:33:38 am »

Well, Vik's last victims are still rattling around somewhere...are they in custody?

It's also possible that the police investigator is back for round 2 of questions about Vik.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 07:38:17 am »

I think that police investigator don't ware earring
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 07:51:01 am »

No, I think the preview panel we have is of Kanti.  I was referring to possible reasons for her look of disgust in that panel.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 12:41:42 pm »

I'm guessing those are the earrings she was wearing when we saw her all dressed up in very little in 686.

So, I'm wondering if this is the comedown after the antidote-fueled slave girl role play sex. That's assuming it was antidote-fueled and not Pink Clouds-fueled.

But we also know that Kanti is - for whatever reason - keen to get the antidote into bulk production. So perhaps this is a meeting with a reluctant Yves, or a discussion with Q about the same thing.

"Supplies" could be an apt title either way.

I've a feeling my theory that she's addicted to the antidote could be about to be shot down in flames.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 07:30:53 am »

May be Just SUPPLIES of the antidote
She may want antidote Just in case that Q use the Pink cloud on her?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2018, 12:53:23 pm »

It's hard to be sure but there were at least four doses in the bag when Laura gave it to Kanti yesterday (it actually looked like there were five). Now it looks like there are only three.

Kanti took a dose when the antidote was first created but Pink Clouds worked on her when Vik used it the next day, so the protection appears to last less than 24 hours.

I do think panel four shows her somehow troubled about how little she has left. But is that worry or shame or something else? She doesn't seem to be sharing this concern with Q. The earrings actually look smaller than the ones she was wearing last night, but they do seem to be grabbing the attention in this page.

I don't know. I struggle with the idea that someone worried that her boyfriend might want to turn her into a slave girl would be happily dressing up in a slave girl outfit for him. I don't think the addiction theory has been killed off just yet. But maybe it's that after her experience at the hands of her own brother, she's just not inclined to trust anyone. Or perhaps she's specifically worried about Vik and that he might still be alive.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2018, 05:20:54 pm »

I don't know. I struggle with the idea that someone worried that her boyfriend might want to turn her into a slave girl would be happily dressing up in a slave girl outfit for him. I don't think the addiction theory has been killed off just yet. But maybe it's that after her experience at the hands of her own brother, she's just not inclined to trust anyone. Or perhaps she's specifically worried about Vik and that he might still be alive.

Yeah, it seems strange because even after being dosed with the antidote she seemed to enthusiastically participate in sex romps with Q, instead of reacting with horror like some of the other subjects did... very strange.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: