Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 07:24:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #691: “Hiring Plan”  (Read 5441 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 01, 2018, 01:01:04 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 05:35:37 pm »

Hopefully "hiring" is a sobriquet for using the Watch...  Grin

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 01:14:10 am »

I endorse Caitlyn's argument.
eirikr
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Fly on the Wall

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 09:36:41 am »

Man, forget killer spirits in the woods and egomaniacal watchmakers, Adrian's going to die from overexertion/dehydration at the rate his "helpful" harem is dragging women to him.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 10:00:02 am »

Um, is Cait moving for Adrian or Astrid and her playtoy here?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 12:42:31 pm »

Um, is Cait moving for Adrian or Astrid and her playtoy here?

Dunno. She might be motivated by both... or telling Amy what she needs to hear...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 01:44:38 pm »

The larger Adrian's harem is, the less likely he is to notice someone borowwing a few without asking.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2018, 03:53:54 pm »

We know Caitlyn's aim is to bring the twins to Astrid, and here she is the very next day visiting one of the twins. So I'd be surprised if her true motivation here isn't to prove herself to be a useful slave to Astrid.

Certainly it seems that her own desire for Adrian has waned. If she genuinely intends to try to expand the harem, I'm sure it isn't because she still feels the urge to do that. But she knows that Amy does feel that urge and she's using that. She also seems to be directly accusing Dani of lacking imagination, which would be a fairly bold divisive seed to sow.

I'm inclined to think this is actually subterfuge to somehow lure Amy to Astrid's wondrous artefact. That may just be wishful thinking on my part though. Certainly I'm more interested right now in seeing Amy and Hayley visiting Astrid than I am in seeing pretty much anyone visiting Adrian.

Speaking of lacking imagination... it's a good job Caitlyn didn't turn up at the SJI last night wearing this outfit, what with it being virtually the same as Réka's. Not that I'm complaining: I shall be happily living with the first panel here for some time to come.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: