Mind Control Comics Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:45:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #674: “Putting in the Effort.”  (Read 5905 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 13, 2017, 01:01:00 am »

« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 08:13:26 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 02:48:38 am »

"untitled"?  Grin

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 07:32:59 am »

Title may be Slave on knees
Or
Kiss and services 
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 01:17:00 am »

Helpful girlfriend is helpful.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 07:27:07 pm »

Is she working on Jacqui's move in the center panel?  Doesn't seem to be.  What was that next one?  She explained the first maneuver but not the second.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 08:40:23 pm »

Is she working on Jacqui's move in the center panel?  Doesn't seem to be.  What was that next one?  She explained the first maneuver but not the second.

This is Lenore "Raven" Klopotowski  Her Sex slave, That Adrian program Raven to be that Sex slave.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 11:13:01 pm »

I like this Erin...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 11:19:45 am »

I know Erin is working on Raven here.  She explains her first move (what it is AND why she's doing it).  However, right after that (circular panel) she does something else that makes Raven react even more powerfully.  That isn't explained (yet).  I'm curious what the second thing was.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 01:50:26 pm »

I'm curious what the second thing was.

I'm guessing "just" a magically induced orgasm. Here's hoping she starts working on getting Erin under her own master's sway pretty soon.

Erin's quite the tigress in bed, and it's quite hot to see her as more of a kitten with Adrian.

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 03:11:40 pm »

This may say more about me, but I thought Erin was enabling her to orgasm from anal stimulation.

Another puzzle is why she tells Raven to get on her hands and knees when she already is.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 03:36:23 pm »

This may say more about me, but I thought Erin was enabling her to orgasm from anal stimulation.

Possible, I suppose, since she seems to be grabbing Raven's ass to do whatever it is she's doing. Maybe installing the orgasmic booty upgrade?

Another puzzle is why she tells Raven to get on her hands and knees when she already is.

It's a mystery to everybody.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: