Mind Control Comics Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:24:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #658: “The Undresser”  (Read 5621 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 25, 2017, 09:23:06 am »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 09:25:21 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 12:34:07 am »

I'm not saying that people can't love each other and be in a nonmonogamous relationship (specifically, with other men being involved), but Adrian seems to have lapsed into this very, very fast for someone who has declared his love for Erin earlier in the series.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 06:59:05 am »

Aiken may help with Erin Mind and power under control.
 Aiken also coming to teach (Pearl "Miriam" Cantor ) about her power.

title OK get it, Being a actress do the (dress rehearsal) and part of the show a lot costume changes, A lot of undressing  Grin
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 07:05:15 am by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 08:28:02 am »

I'm very curious about the story with Lenore's outfit.  I hope we get to see her in it or something similar when she interacts with the full SJI crew (including Adrian).

He does seem to be sliding into this arrangement very easily and it is a little disquieting.  Hopefully tripping over Astrid and her boytoy husband will force him to be more proactive.  Him squaring off with Astrid (or Rain squaring off with Astrid) could be very entertaining.  And a visual feast.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 12:33:47 pm »

I'm less surprised by Adrian's attitude than many here, it seems. Remember, his parents are poly.  He grew up in an environment where love did not equal sexual exclusivity.  Why are we surprised that he accepts that as normal?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 02:03:00 pm »

Plus, he's been in a poly relationship for quite some time now. Apart from - and as well as - Erin, I believe Adrian has had sex with:

Amy
Caitlyn
Dani
Einfríður
Hayley
Hitomi
Jacqui
Laura
Mallory
Marliese
Miriam
Réka

Yes, there are all sorts of other factors at work here, but he'd have to be a total arse to demand that any of these women remain "faithful" to him. And the whole point of Adrian is surely that he isn't a total arse.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 03:14:35 pm »

I'm still waiting for Sue...
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 04:58:18 pm »

I'm less surprised by Adrian's attitude than many here, it seems. Remember, his parents are poly.  He grew up in an environment where love did not equal sexual exclusivity.  Why are we surprised that he accepts that as normal?

Mostly because in the beginning of the comic Erin was getting mad that Adrian was getting it on with Dani, before the Night of the Watch. It wasn't exactly established as a norm of the setting prior to things taking a turn for the poly.

Plus, he's been in a poly relationship for quite some time now. Apart from - and as well as - Erin, I believe Adrian has had sex with:

*snip*

Yes, there are all sorts of other factors at work here, but he'd have to be a total arse to demand that any of these women remain "faithful" to him. And the whole point of Adrian is surely that he isn't a total arse.

I think there's a difference between what is basically a fantastical mind-controlled harem sort of relationship and a "realistic" poly/open one. I was expecting the former, unfortunately.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 05:03:44 pm by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 09:31:24 pm »

Mostly because in the beginning of the comic Erin was getting mad that Adrian was getting it on with Dani, before the Night of the Watch. It wasn't exactly established as a norm of the setting prior to things taking a turn for the poly.

Why should Erin's expectations about sexual exclusivity (prior to her encounter with the Watch) be applied to Adrian?  They're different people, with different backgrounds.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: