Mind Control Comics Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:33:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #657: “Closing Time”  (Read 6735 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 21, 2017, 09:20:30 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 05:05:50 pm »

will the boss get a date?
himm a drink himm
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 07:04:12 am by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 12:49:42 pm »

What was that?!  Is Pearl road-testing powers unlocked last night?  There doesn't seem to be anything overtly seductive about a single finger-poke on the back of the hand.  Some sort of reflexology?  This really feels like magic.  If Pearl has it, shouldn't Jacqui have some too, or did Pearl inherit it from Pat?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 05:21:33 pm »

What was that?!  Is Pearl road-testing powers unlocked last night?

I think she's just hot and everyone in Keasarge is oversexed. But if she *did* have mind control... and was using it to seduce hot women she knew into her brother's harem... that would be pretty excellent.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 09:18:58 pm »

It's also possible that she's influencing people without knowing what she's doing.  We've had strong hints that 'witch powers' are difficult to control even if you know what you're doing, and Pearl almost certainly doesn't.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 11:03:42 pm »

It's also possible that she's influencing people without knowing what she's doing.  We've had strong hints that 'witch powers' are difficult to control even if you know what you're doing, and Pearl almost certainly doesn't.

Sure. That, and I'm pretty sure Jacqui and Rain are or are descendants of supernatural beings, so I guess Pearl is too...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2017, 07:38:09 am »

well Pearl was in sex lock up and Now free to have with anyone.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2017, 10:31:29 am »

Pat

Jacqui

Pearl was in sex lock up

Now free to have with anyone.

Quote from: The pop-up text
This is all extremely unwise.

Me neither.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2017, 02:16:49 pm »

I'm not sure what to make of that last post.

We know that Jacqui had some sort of negative experience with Rain in the past (could have been tied to Q-box or earlier) but she seems to have had a "normal" upbringing.  Could she be tied to Polly's line?  Maybe, but I was never sure Polly had a line, that that wasn't Rain changing identities through the decades as she watched the Cavanaughs and looked after the Earl's estate and projects.

It's possible that she does have unlocked powers after the last experience, or some sort of residue from the spell that's making her very persuasive.  And we've seen that witchcraft is ridiculously hard even if you have experience (*cough*ERIN*cough*).  So, that could be it.  But my read on the exchange is that Pearl expected the poke to have something like this effect which would seem to mean that there's more swirling around in her head from the last few nights than we've been privy to so far.  It's almost a "Zapped" Love Potion #8 (Yes, I know the song and movie title is #9, but #8 is the pheromone/sound attractant brew) experience.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2017, 09:04:24 am »

I know this is late to bring this up
but the word text balloon pointer in the third window scene.  one group  balloon text point to different people

one should be point to Heidi and say (Have a good)-(Quarter to ten is fine)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 09:16:32 am by laguna85 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2017, 09:13:23 am »

also there is movie name (Zapped)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: