Mind Control Comics Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:47:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #653: “Since You Put It That Way”  (Read 5462 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 07, 2017, 10:55:42 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 01:14:18 pm »

Here's hoping that Adrian can actually bring himself to put his foot down...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
orifalcon
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 04:24:43 pm »

Here's hoping that Adrian can actually bring himself to put his foot down...

He might try, but I bet the title implies that Erin will use the "I need it for power" card and he caves.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 12:36:15 am »

No she need to fuck her mentor (Aiken)
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 01:54:49 am »

He might try, but I bet the title implies that Erin will use the "I need it for power" card and he caves.

Yup. Spineless, really.

EDIT: Like, really, this makes me question what Adrian and Erin each meant when they said they loved each other.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 04:06:09 am by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 08:22:22 am »

Like, really, this makes me question what Adrian and Erin each meant when they said they loved each other.

Presumably nothing about fucking. I think the time for the tutting to start was when Adrian sent Dani up to his room in 26.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2017, 12:08:52 pm »

Presumably nothing about fucking. I think the time for the tutting to start was when Adrian sent Dani up to his room in 26.

More how it seems strange that Adrian doesn't care so much. He doesn't ask her for more specifics, about this guy, why she can't just be fucking him, the other members of the harem, or Raven...

And whatever happened to "only him, forever" anyway?

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2017, 02:01:56 pm »

More how it seems strange that Adrian doesn't care so much. He doesn't ask her for more specifics, about this guy, why she can't just be fucking him, the other members of the harem, or Raven...

I'm not exactly a fan of Adrian but I'd say this ability to trust Erin, respect her judgement, and generally not equate love with ownership is actually pretty cool.

I'm not sure what happened to "only him, forever", but I suppose, as a get-out, we never saw Erin being given that programming. We did see a load of commands given to Marliese and that wasn't amongst them. Regardless, we know Erin has been affected by her encounter with Jakob, so maybe that's what happened to it.

Adrian does appear to have slipped out of Evil Adrian mode without any transition that I've discerned, or any acknowledgement that anything happened. I'm not really sure what's going on there.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2017, 07:04:29 pm »

I'm not exactly a fan of Adrian but I'd say this ability to trust Erin, respect her judgement, and generally not equate love with ownership is actually pretty cool.

He's asking remarkably few questions for what should be a real big deal. Plus, I know the relationships aren't meant to model real ones considering magical mind control is involved, but "I want to open up the relationship. I already have someone in mind." is a HUGE red flag. And, given magical mind control *is* involved, I don't think "love is ownership" is out of the question.

I'm not sure what happened to "only him, forever", but I suppose, as a get-out, we never saw Erin being given that programming. We did see a load of commands given to Marliese and that wasn't amongst them. Regardless, we know Erin has been affected by her encounter with Jakob, so maybe that's what happened to it.

You're right in that we never saw Erin being given that programming; but it did happen to Caitlyn, and IIRC she was asking about other guys even before she got zonked with whatever Coates and Astrid have in their closet. But perhaps we don't have the full context of what that programming meant and what has happened to Caitlyn.

Adrian does appear to have slipped out of Evil Adrian mode without any transition that I've discerned, or any acknowledgement that anything happened. I'm not really sure what's going on there.

Unfortunately the characterization seems a bit unclear. I'm trying to understand what his motivation is, anyway, and coming up short. He mostly just doesn't seem proactive enough. He might be able to learn a bit from Daffyd, tbh.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: