Mind Control Comics Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:20:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 649: Unscheduled  (Read 5948 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 24, 2017, 01:20:48 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 12:53:26 am »

Oh. My god. Laura's shirt. Is sooo bloody amazing. All the kudos to whoever came up with that design!

Also. Detective Mirabel keepin' it tight. Up on top. Do approve.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 04:37:28 am »

well Laura Lovering and Amy Honeywell was the last people to see Vikram Puntambekar alive
The Detective Mirabel Barthe think that Laura and Amy Kill Vikram
Another turn in the story

Laura shirt a well place test tub and two flasks.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 07:21:51 am by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 08:45:52 am »

What, before he escaped custody?

Also, our WSP detective works her creds like a Fed.  Has she recently come down in the world or switched to a sleepier locale for better hours or benefits?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 11:54:43 am »

I'm hoping that, whatever else happens, Mirabel gets a whiff of the antidote. Or even better, Pink Clouds itself. Although I won't mind if she's not who she says she is and she's got something to use on Laura. I mean, I'm fairly easy to please on this one. But I've a feeling she's going to want to talk about the long red hairs they found in the car.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 12:52:29 pm »

The police should know about Pink Clouds; the fact that Q got prosecuted for making and selling it implies that it's known to at least part of the law enforcement community.  But I can see how Laura would be a person of interest with respect to Vik's activities and disappearance.

If this gets serious we might see some defensive Watch use.  Having a slave cop could be useful in a lot of ways.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 02:26:13 pm »

If this gets serious we might see some defensive Watch use.  Having a slave cop could be useful in a lot of ways.
\

Yup. Hope Adrian's pragmatic enough for that.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 09:44:46 pm »

Yes, please.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2017, 06:02:23 am »

Defense in another quarter might be more immediately needed.  Our favorite cheerleader has gotten herself in trouble again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: