Mind Control Comics Forum
October 04, 2024, 10:23:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 646: The Witching Hour  (Read 7151 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 12, 2017, 01:15:48 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 12:43:12 pm »

Guess it's 3am now.  Is this Erin calling her coven head with an update on Cherry, or a freak out about her hallucination?  It's the right time of day for a haunting.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 12:40:29 am »

If that's her old coven leader... Adrian's got to start taking a firmer hand with his girls.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 01:48:11 am »

I'll just assume Erin was purposefully buried under that pile of sleeping bodies so that when someone inevitably asks how she disentangled herself without waking the others, the logical answer will simply be, "Magic Kiss"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 08:01:49 am »

Seems like Erin didn't make it through the evening's events as unscathed as she would like the others to believe.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 11:09:26 am »

So was the vision warning her not to call Aiken or to call Aiken...?

We've had a number of hints either that Dani doesn't really know that she saved Erin or that what Erin remembers isn't what really happened. So... well, it would be nice to know what did happen.

As she has amply demonstrated on herself, Erin should be able to use the watch on people without actually having the watch. So what does she want to do with/to Miel?
grommile
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 11:43:06 am »

Thanks to the mouseover text, I now have a Sisters of Mercy earworm.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 12:06:00 pm »

I shared a room at uni for a term with a guy who listened to the Sisters Of Mercy endlessly through headphones and "sang" along. I still get flashbacks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: