Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:13:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW SITE  (Read 67355 times)
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2017, 11:37:14 am »

I would really love to see a direct link to the login page on the main guard page. I *do* like the rotating images on that page, though. Smiley

Do you do anonymous browsing, by any chance? You shouldn't be seeing the age page that often…

I do, yes. So I see that page every time I visit the site. Which I like, actually--I type the URL by hand, or from LastPass--just as I do almost every site I log in to.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2017, 11:38:24 am »

do, yes.

Ah, OK! Of course, we have no problem with you maintaining as much privacy as you want… I just wanted to make sure something wasn't broken there.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 11:27:03 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
pervagi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2017, 04:19:11 pm »

I just noticed that page 7 of "The Pleasure Garden" does not display.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2017, 05:00:17 pm »

Hm! Seems OK from this end… does a reload help?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
pervagi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2017, 11:07:36 pm »

Hm! Seems OK from this end… does a reload help?

I tried clicking on it again and it loaded but then other pages didn't want to load properly.  Weird!  I ran through the comic different times with different results. It might just be a problem on my end.  I haven't had the issue with other comics. 

I was looking at it from an old Vista computer running Firefox.
blinded
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2017, 06:31:39 am »

I was wondering if there was the potential to mark entire series as Favorites.  I think it's fantastic that I can mark individual issues, but I was thinking it might be nice to mark entire series.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2017, 07:44:50 am »

I was wondering if there was the potential to mark entire series as Favorites.  I think it's fantastic that I can mark individual issues, but I was thinking it might be nice to mark entire series.
You can - click on the star under the big image (which happens to be of the latest issue) when you first go to to the title. The give away is that the adjoining text does not include TITLE! If you want to mark individual issues then select those and then mark them.

GB
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2017, 08:48:15 am »

As of now, all favorites are favorites of titles, rather than individual issues, no matter where you mark them.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 11:26:50 am by Daphne » Logged

ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2017, 03:19:25 pm »

The old Mind Control Theatre site listed the purchases we'd made; I thought I recalled seeing that feature on the new site, but now I can't find it. Was I mis-recalling?
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2017, 06:33:16 pm »

And if anyone knows the importance of things being remembered it will be Ozymandias.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2017, 11:33:56 am »

The old Mind Control Theatre site listed the purchases we'd made; I thought I recalled seeing that feature on the new site, but now I can't find it. Was I mis-recalling?

Right now, it doesn't... apologies! We'll be adding that shortly.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2018, 05:46:01 pm »

• Would be super-swell if you threw a teeny bit of Javascript and an API call at the (un)favorite button.
Your request has been granted!

ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2019, 11:29:12 am »

I was just wondering if there's been any movement on alternative payment solutions for the site(s)? Have you ever considered CCBill? Or even itch.io? Best regards, someone whose bank is being a judgmental arsehole.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2019, 11:31:15 am »

I was just wondering if there's been any movement on alternative payment solutions for the site(s)? Have you ever considered CCBill? Or even itch.io? Best regards, someone whose bank is being a judgmental arsehole.

CCBill won't handle our type of material (we tried, along with Epoch). We're always working on it, though!

lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2019, 01:36:59 pm »

Brah, that's a rough deal, you have my condolences. Cry

• Would be super-swell if you threw a teeny bit of Javascript and an API call at the (un)favorite button.
Your request has been granted!

Extra-belated Thank Yous.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: