Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:56:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting Room #8  (Read 18984 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 03, 2017, 04:55:25 pm »

Practice makes perfect.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 08:14:27 pm »

This looks relevant to my interests.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 05:00:53 am »

Pleasure House Grin
Now the girl get train to give sex and love it
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 05:08:47 am by laguna85 » Logged
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 10:15:34 am »

YES!!! The issue I've been waiting for months for!! I can't tell you how many times I've read issue 7....cannot wait for this!!
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 12:24:07 am »

As awesome as I'd hoped! The text message scene was just perfect Smiley I hope it's not as long for the next issue!
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 12:26:39 am »

This issue is lit like a Lannister soldier after a dragon attack.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 07:33:14 am »

Now that's a horrible cliff-hanger if there ever was one.  Hope the next issue goes into detail with the cheerleaders as well as the mind erasure.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 12:40:16 pm »

Now that's a horrible cliff-hanger if there ever was one.  Hope the next issue goes into detail with the cheerleaders as well as the mind erasure.

I know! The cheerleaders story line is my fave of all the comics on the site.
Dixon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 04:45:13 am »

Good issue, as we see Dr. Laurel's continued decent into being Dr. Michael's brainwashed catspaw, the sort of thing I really like.

I wonder what a peek into Dr. Laurel's current mindset would be like. Does she understand what she is doing? How does she justify abusing her gift and her patients' trust to herself? Does she still think she's helping these women? Or is her loyalty to Dr. Michael so complete that she accepts being an evil mind controller/pimp?
mr_ed968
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2017, 08:14:50 am »

So, is that Alix about to get mindwiped? She won't be Alix anymore it seems. I'm guessing hubby is too enthralled with Katie to notice his wife will be gone. I thought it would Janice that would get the windwipe, since she got sold off. Didn't Janice have a husband in the first issue or so? Sorry, brain did a left turn while I was writing. I'm also curious about the secretary, Lia.
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2017, 12:58:29 pm »

Dr laurel I like to see her start her on harem of women and have a master. I enjoy the most of this the waiting room series maybe taken on a mistress role of room she call herself mistress of her on house of women harem of women and call herself mistress Sarah. She have two life and the other mistress sarah and her harem of women but this is a just a suggestion all together I enjoy these storyline need to give her and the women more roles with other women and obeying other women is other suggestion love women keep up the good work mindcontrol comics.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2017, 11:37:59 pm »

Has Daphne ever left an Alix with their brain intact? Starting to think Daphne does not like some Alix out there very much.
i_zack
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2017, 01:39:44 pm »

I love how "Dr. Laurel" hypnotizes people with her boobs.  God knows it has almost been done to me!  What would be a cool addition is someone who hypnotizes with her nice, jiggly ass.  Get them coming and going, I say!

And I do really love how much "Dr. Laurel" looks like Daphne Rosen.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2017, 10:22:58 pm »

Magic Hypno Bewbies are one of those things that are great in theory, great in still images, capable of being pulled off okay in animation, and kinda lame in live action. The problem is, in my mind they have to slowly, sensually sway and/or rotate to be plausibly magical... and physics sorta prevents that Cry  Throw a CG budget at the problem and you might make it work, but it wouldn't be easy. Possibly the only way I can see to do it live is, have someone with sufficiently malleable knockers, like Daphne Rosen, slowly rotate them around with her hands. Can't tell if that was ever tried or done. Forgive me for armchair directing, but it's a quirk of this series that's intermittently been on my mind.
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2017, 10:57:47 pm »

Slow motion camera.

(it worked with the moon landing) Wink

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: