Mind Control Comics Forum
April 15, 2024, 10:41:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting Room #8  (Read 18866 times)
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2017, 07:33:41 am »

Magic Hypno Bewbies are one of those things that are great in theory, great in still images, capable of being pulled off okay in animation, and kinda lame in live action. The problem is, in my mind they have to slowly, sensually sway and/or rotate to be plausibly magical... and physics sorta prevents that Cry  Throw a CG budget at the problem and you might make it work, but it wouldn't be easy. Possibly the only way I can see to do it live is, have someone with sufficiently malleable knockers, like Daphne Rosen, slowly rotate them around with her hands. Can't tell if that was ever tried or done. Forgive me for armchair directing, but it's a quirk of this series that's intermittently been on my mind.

I think you are right about the live action issues. My performer suggestion currently would be Ava Addams as she already looks so like Dr Laurel already, and has a fantastic pair of hypnotic sizes boobs. Plus she has that air of authority that comes with having that "power". What I'd love to see is her using it on some men as well (my personal fetish) as I'm sure any man would do what she wanted without the need for hypnosis, but for her to control someone to make them bring her more girls, of be in a position of power that can do her a favour when needed (straight laced cop or politician). Just puts another spin on it. As hot as it is to see the guys controlling the girls, I'd like the tables to be turned every once in a while.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2017, 02:00:47 am »

Any idea when we might be seeing issue 9 appearing?
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 09:05:38 am »

Smiley What part of "Waiting Room" did you not understand? My money's not on "room".  Smiley
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2017, 09:07:21 am »

In process! No release date yet, but it's being worked on.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2017, 09:09:56 am »

In process! No release date yet, but it's being worked on.

Well that is great news! Looks like the cycle is January and August for releases so hoping that continues :-)
Dixon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2017, 05:16:09 pm »

Looking forward to the next issue!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: