Mind Control Comics Forum
October 04, 2024, 04:29:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 643: New Talent Tryouts  (Read 6426 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 03, 2017, 08:38:01 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 10:25:46 am »

Oh, do you know, I'd just got myself all excited about finding out why Erin must die...
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 02:02:01 pm »

Find out what they did to Caitlyn Hess
more a love fuck toy Himmmm
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 02:21:03 pm »

While I'm definitely gonna root for Adrian and the harem, if this becomes the standard tryout for the Wilmot cheer squad, I don't think I'd mind...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 05:19:52 am »

this is why the Cheerleader squad have big breast
Turn Caitlyn in to a High horny sex toy, she love any sex touch, feel love and pleasure to take and give.
Her mind turn into sex whore ready to be use.

So What was in that room turn girls in to sex toys?
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 09:23:28 am »

Oh, do you know, I'd just got myself all excited about finding out why Erin must die...
For the sake of the nation...
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2017, 11:23:18 am »

For the sake of the nation...
If I had a penny...

Is there supposed to be a break in the continuity with the central panel here? I was a bit confused by "Now, from behind" and what appears in the next panel (where Coates is in the same place but Hitomi has disappeared).

Anyway, nice to have what appears to be some kind of reappearance of the "mantis eye" effect from 436. There it was Hitomi in the frame and it looked to be a shot of her from a different time. Now I'd be inclined to think that that was an image of her in the room-like cupboard. But the motif here doesn't seem to be being used in the same way.

The exact nature of what has happened to Caitlyn's mind remains unclear, sadly. I'm not sure we can really take anything from her "Yes, ma'am!" or Hitomi's "Yes, sir" (615), except that their Elvis impressions aren't up to much. But I suppose we can take some solace from the fact that we haven't heard Caitlyn ask, "What was that thing in that roomy cupboard, and why did you use it on me?"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: