Mind Control Comics Forum
October 05, 2024, 02:18:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 638: Mysterious Ways  (Read 5525 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 20, 2017, 01:39:05 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 05:54:25 pm »

get to see what in the room that  Caitlyn in? Huh
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 12:15:14 am »

*DING*

"Your new slave has finished baking. Please enjoy carefully as she may be extremely hot."
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 03:17:15 am »

*DING*

"Your new slave has finished baking. Please enjoy carefully as she may be extremely hot."

you mean EXTREMELY HORNY Shocked Grin

Cry sad did see the thing?
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 11:47:34 am »

*DING*

you mean EXTREMELY HORNY Shocked Grin

Cry sad did see the thing?

I meant hot in every sense of the word. Hot as in attractive, hot (and bothered) as in horny, and probably also hot as in temperature from having her brain cooked by The Thing In The Room Daphne Is Being Coy About while masturbating for the X hours she's been in there. That particular phrasing was meant to evoke the liability mitigation warning labels you see on paper coffee cups and microwave meals.

<crosses fingers for not having ruined the joke by explaining it>
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 12:34:48 pm »

My fingers are crossed too. That's crossed as in one passing over the other; they haven't been swindled or anything. Nor have any chickens traversed them. We'll get through this together. Somehow.

So this one is "Mysterious Ways". Anything can happen with SJI, but I'm guessing the next one isn't going to be "Carnival Of Exposition". So um...

That cupboard's bigger than it looked. It's like Narnia in there. (And if Astrid offers her some Turkish delight, Caitlyn should definitely take it. Before paying Mrs Beaver a visit.)

I can't be alone in imagining Caitlyn's response here being delivered in the style of Churchill.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: