Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:21:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faerie Tail #10  (Read 6081 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 12, 2017, 03:23:48 pm »

There's a surprise waiting for him at home…

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 08:35:06 pm »

I have just one question: did that 'koi' pun come first and a mermaid in the bathtub was the obvious choice of how to get to it, or vice versa?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 08:38:41 pm »

I have just one question: did that 'koi' pun come first and a mermaid in the bathtub was the obvious choice of how to get to it, or vice versa?

I normally do not discuss my Creative Process™, but... When Sturk showed me the test art for the mermaids, and I saw one of them had a koi tail, the koi pun popped into my head and I ran with it. The mermaid thing was actually inspired by this.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 12:29:57 pm »

The mermaid thing was actually inspired by this.

Now that I've read the article, I have to iterate (because I'm not re-iterating) that at no time in my life has it ever occurred to me that I might want to cum on a mermaid's face. In fact, I have never really grokked the "cum on someone" fascination in any form (though I'm an equal-opportunity fetishist). The pop-shot has never been anything but pointless to me personally.

...Though I do find Reductress funny, in a "boy am I angry" kind of way. I hope they're happier some of the time. Or, y'know, have a really good girlfriend to snuggle with.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 12:33:59 pm by ozymandias » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 03:23:08 pm »

In fact, I have never really grokked the "cum on someone" fascination in any form (though I'm an equal-opportunity fetishist). The pop-shot has never been anything but pointless to me personally.

For me it's one of those "hot if my partner is into it" things. Never was really on my radar until I had one partner who specifically asked for it.

All other things being equal I'd rather climax inside my partner, one way or another.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: