Mind Control Comics Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:33:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 622: A World of Options  (Read 13801 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 29, 2017, 09:17:04 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 01:34:26 pm »

Is this a shattered memory (or the shattering of an alteration to memory) again?  Very unsettling.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 03:52:03 pm »

May be we find out what behind that door for Caitlyn Hess ?
Or
Pearl "Miriam" Cantor  and Réka Kodály night ?

so WHO hairs and top head we see?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 04:56:20 pm by laguna85 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 02:34:22 am »

May be we find out what behind that door for Caitlyn Hess ?
Or
Pearl "Miriam" Cantor  and Réka Kodály night ?

so WHO hairs and top head we see?

I forgot if it Pearl "miriam Cantor and Réka Kodálybreast them it is  Weston Hartley head and hair.

add one broken Weston Sad Cry
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 06:38:31 am »

So Laura and the Twins have a conjured figment or image while Pearl and Reka have a willing surrogate.

And the disturbing part of that image is the frame boundary.  Okay.

Weston may be out of his depth here but he's doing his best.

Now...uh, any thoughts on Pearl's last comment?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 09:51:56 am »

now...uh, any thoughts on Pearl's last comment?

I'm really, really hoping we get a PearlxJacqui scene at some point...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 09:53:40 am »

That... that would be incest! We can't have that on the site!

(checks site)

Uh, never mind.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2017, 10:03:41 am »

That... that would be incest! We can't have that on the site!

(checks site)

Uh, never mind.

Yup! And thanks for indulging us, heh...

Here's hoping Erin and Jacqui get to finishing that unfinished conversation at some point, too...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2017, 12:00:38 pm »

This feels like it'd have the most necessary explorable consequences, though.  In other instances, programming a pair is a key part of an appearance.  Jacqui and Pearl have their own stories, interior lives, hopes, dreams, fantasies, scars, and skills that have all had a bearing on the story thus far and might continue to do so in the future.  This is in marked contrast to...for instance, Audiophilia.

But such a scene could definitely be interesting and hot.

I find that as Weston's presence as a possible threat to dynamics has receded, I like him more and can take his Colin Frizzle mouth a lot more easily.  I find myself hoping that he and Reka settle into an excellent and contented space in the SJI social dynamic.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2017, 01:23:48 pm »

No disrespect or anything, but the only thing vaguely interesting to me about this whole storyline is the fact that it would appear to have originated entirely from Adrian.

Has Adrian met Weston yet? Maybe I'm not paying enough attention, but did he really put the idea into Réka and Miriam's minds that they should have a foursome with him and some other bloke he's never met?

We know he has no problem with having sex with Miriam now, but what exactly did he put into her head to make her not rule out having sex with Jacqui (if that is what she means here)? And why?

I suppose this may all be heading towards a twist of some kind - and perhaps it's fundamental to the plot. I know I've prattled on about Miriam being some kind of anti-Adrian; maybe this little group is becoming the "dark" harem. But I fear that, for me, if Weston's there it's always just going to be icky. And the incest stuff is just vanilla sex to me.

Another difficulty I have is that Miriam is becoming another Dani: I've no idea who she really is or ever really was. Which makes it hard to care what happens to her mc-wise.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2017, 03:48:54 pm »

This feels like it'd have the most necessary explorable consequences, though.

Yes. I hope if that does happen it does get explored, however.

mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2017, 04:50:05 pm »

The simplest assumption consistent with Miriam's behavior is that Adrian programmed her to find incest hot.  Given that, she'd want to sleep with him again; the foursome may just be her way of making that happen in the context of her current relationship with Reka and Weston.  It also explains her openness to sleeping with Jacqui.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2017, 09:34:22 pm »

The simplest assumption consistent with Miriam's behavior is that Adrian programmed her to find incest hot.  Given that, she'd want to sleep with him again; the foursome may just be her way of making that happen in the context of her current relationship with Reka and Weston.  It also explains her openness to sleeping with Jacqui.

I think her comments about it almost being hotter that Adrian's her brother predate Adrian using the Crystal on her; it was likely Erin and/or Dani.

Or she's just naturally a freak, in the best possible way.

mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2017, 12:52:03 pm »

The first time I recall Miriam saying that was when she and Reka got home from the theater, after her crystal session with Adrian.  Do you have an earlier citation?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2017, 01:48:43 pm »

Miriam awoke from "the dreamscape" with Adrian fucking her. She was relaxed about that - and that may have been down to whatever was done to her by Erin and Dani using the crystal within the dreamscape in order to wake her. I suspect they got her worked up a bit, made her see Adrian as her Master, and told her he was going to fuck her, which he then did in the real world, thus breaking down the barrier between the two realities and waking her up. I mean, that would be the obvious thing to try first.

I took her acceptance of the situation when she woke up to be a pragmatic response, given that she seemed to be particularly horny. I didn't really see it as evidence that her views on having sex with Adrian had actually changed. But maybe they had, in which case that would probably have to have been a part of the conditioning Erin and Dani gave her just prior to that. Either way, I'm pretty sure she didn't show any inclination towards incest before entering the dreamscape.

Given that we more or less know that Adrian did something to Raven when he used the crystal on Réka, Miriam, and her, it would figure that he did something to Réka and Miriam too. Plus he seems to be more than happy to indulge himself with Miriam now. So it makes sense that he'd want to loosen her moral shackles in a similar way.

But then... why have Adrian's moral shackles been loosened? It appears he has been "infected" with something akin to Jakob's mindset as a result of Miriam and Erin's experiences in the dreamscape. Perhaps they have all been similarly affected. All of the women appeared to be strangely OK with the situation when they woke up. All that tits and holes stuff presumably had some kind of residual effect, otherwise what was the point of it happening? Perhaps none of them would rule anything out right now; Miriam is just the only one with an obvious taboo to show scant regard for. After all, Réka seems entirely comfortable with the idea of reprising her night with Adrian and Miriam despite what they all know now. Perhaps what Adrian did with the crystal was less about changing how Réka and Miriam feel, and more about making them forget why they're feeling that way.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: