Mind Control Comics Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:01:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 621: Some History  (Read 7703 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 25, 2017, 05:26:13 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 08:44:35 am »

Laura Lovering  long hair
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 10:28:26 am »

Venetian blinds in a storm. Or a younger Erin.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 05:35:16 am »

Venetian blinds in a storm. Or a younger Erin.

Well younger Erin  with long hair.
Fine out what the pass History of Cherry and Erin

Is that Bug in the Black white background?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 10:28:04 am »

Does the hand stamp mean Erin has been to a Wiccan nightclub in the third panel?

Cherry seems to have been a little clingy.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 10:41:51 am »

This page is really cool... in terms of layout and imagery. Some of the best MC fiction I've read is certainly emphatically erotic... but there can be a dreamlike intimacy to mental influence, as well, even (and perhaps especially) if it involves mind-controlled submission. Two (former) lovers falling through their past memories, both sweet and sour, in an almost art-nouveau style... it's wonderfully conceived.

I do wonder... The Watch managed to make Erin fall in love with Adrian. Someone jog my memory... I seem to remember Adrian asking Rain if Erin would have loved him without the Watch? Did she say yes or no? And does Erin, on a meta level, like that she's now able to experience love?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 10:45:44 am »

Cherry's pain is real.  Fine.  I still think she's short a huge comeuppance.  Maybe soon?

So, why exactly did Erin cut her hair in the first place?  Our guest flashback of the night of the attack has her already with short hair, doesn't it?

It seems that there was a two stage process that changed her look, but not her personality.  If she's telling the truth in this flashback, this makes what she's said and her apparent happiness now as a very big deal.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 01:53:29 pm »

This may be in mind of Cherry
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2017, 08:51:15 pm »

Yes, it could easily be part of her memory but unless Jakob absolutely went to town on Cherry's conversations with Erin, that exchange could be legit.  Either way, the web of relationships in the SJI (even before the presence of the Watch) seems like it could be significant for Erin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: