Mind Control Comics Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:49:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 616: Emergency Procedures  (Read 13502 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 01, 2017, 09:22:06 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 10:19:20 am »

may be good or bad in Cherry's room
clean her mind in one place and fix the body may be
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 10:55:38 am »

I think body's gonna be rough enough.  And I have NO IDEA what Cherry with a healed mind would look, sound, or act like.  Would she and Julian recognize each other?  Would there still be a spark?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 12:45:41 pm »

Whatever happens, it seems like we're approaching a significant decision point regarding the possible futures seen in the guest comics.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 12:27:28 am »

Apparently they're speechless...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 07:44:34 am »

both lady are deep in thought, to remember the setting to the watch and wake up Cherry.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 09:29:13 am »

As an evocative image that really conveys the gravity of whatever is about to happen, that last panel is money. Sure I'm anxious to get to the getting, but this setup feels necessary.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 09:57:20 am »

So, is this a cleansing?  A hollowing out?  A punishment?  This is the first time we've really seen Dani driving the bus.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 11:54:18 am »

It could be a lot of things. I think the sensible answer would be to bring Cherry back to as full of a functional state as possible, enable her and Pichler to live happily ever after, and put strong and well-worded commands in to make sure she doesn't harm the Harem again. Because we like DRAMA, that seems unlikely to happen. Dani's line seemed somewhat ominous; while removing her in a somewhat permanent fashion seems like it would protect the harem from Cherry, it would certainly earn the ire of Pichler, as would inducting her into the harem wholesale.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 01:08:43 pm »

Danielle could make Cherry into Adrian's slave and then have him send her undercover with Julian.  Who she's with and who owns her aren't necessarily the same person.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 02:23:37 pm »

There's a perhaps interesting parallel with Dani's approach to Einfríður in 365. We still don't really know if Dani used the pendant on Erin on that night - or on Caitlyn, come to that. It seems to me that Dani is rarely out of the driver's seat in this story.

I'm interested in the current interweaving of storylines. (Or do I mean frustrated by...?) Is there a connection between what's going to happen with Cherry and what's going to happen with Caitlyn?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2017, 09:27:08 am »

Dani first program Erin with the watch back SJI-i 031 and watch was use in the night of the watch Caitlyn Sji-i 075

the Crystal pendant was use on Pearl "Miriam" Cantor, the watch need to be fixing Sji-I 368 also Sji-I 569 first time

you can say so far that story is bast around Danielle Pellerin, with all her jobs
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 09:38:01 am by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2017, 11:23:03 am »

Except--A lot of her Night of the Watch activities were seemingly on autopilot.  She wasn't making conscious decisions as with Ein... or here.  Adrian specifically woke her up before they headed to Derek's and she didn't have any memory of programming the residents of the house.  And after that, she was reprogrammed by...wasn't it Mallory and Jacqui as the twins and Cait were welcomed into the harem?  And Harem night was Erin's idea.  Erin seems to be taking the leadership role within the harem between bouts of expansion and Erin was consulted for the pendant work with Ein, wasn't she?  Or was she otherwise engaged at the time?

So, this is or could be the first time we see Dani operating the Watch fully awake with a concrete plan..HER concrete plan.  Not Erin's, not Adrian's, not Jakob's.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2017, 02:53:46 pm »

After Dani had used the pendant on Einfríður, Erin went up to check on them. The next thing we saw was Dani, with the pendant in her hand, answering the bedroom door to Miriam, while Erin stood there heartily amused by the situation. Erin was then seen licking the neck of an entranced Miriam. So I don't think we know whether Dani used the pendant on Erin to make her accept what Dani was doing, or whether Erin condoned it anyway.

As I've said a few times, it jars a little that Erin should spend time gaining Miriam's trust and helping to free her from the effects of Jakob's programming, only to endorse the use of the pendant on her by Dani. It appeared that that session with the pendant was responsible for Adrian and Miriam having sex for the first time, which has hardly been without consequence. Dani seemed to be acting of her own volition then.

In 365 she referred to her boss. Here she refers to Maitre. We're bound to assume she means Adrian. I wouldn't say I'm expecting it, but it wouldn't surprise me if she turned the watch on Erin here.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2017, 08:44:39 pm »

Oh, there was supposed to be text on this comic.  Oddly enough, given the dramatic weight of the events, I thought it worked pretty well in silence.

As I've said a few times, it jars a little that Erin should spend time gaining Miriam's trust and helping to free her from the effects of Jakob's programming, only to endorse the use of the pendant on her by Dani.

I don't see any contradiction between "Miriam, who I like, is under the influence of Jakob Kuppler, who is an evil crazy bastard; this is a bad thing and I should fix it" and "Miriam, who I like, is not under the control of Adrian Kavanaugh, who is beloved and trustworthy; this is a bad thing and I should fix it".  Erin may not have an objection to mind control per se, just to having it used to put people she likes under the control of people she doesn't.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: