Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:11:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: If you had to pick just one, the ideal outcome is a...
girlfriend
sex-slave
fuckbot

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the ideal outcome?  (Read 12408 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 15, 2017, 08:34:37 pm »

What's your ideal outcome at the end of the story? I'm going to be cruel and insist that you pick only one.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 09:27:57 pm »

I'd probably pick option d.  It's complicated and it varies from story to story.  Ideal ending for a story or comic depends on the plot itself, the characters, their evolution, and the art.

My personal ideal ending for SJI is different from The Convent of St. Nicholas or Martian Harem or Faerie Tail or BR or Chrysalis or Audiophilia or Canadian Girlfriend or Cuckoo's Nest, or Roll Playing.

Generally speaking, I'm not a fan of the "fuckbot" option.  However, Chrysalis explores various forms of it very interestingly, and Free Trade Zone's ideas of Pleasure Collective are quite intriguing.

As for the other two options, it depends on the character.  I like the idea of Cherry as a sex-slave and servant of the Harem as a comeuppance for her extreme odiousness and have held forth on that subject several times.  But, I like the interconnected relationships of SJI and enjoy viewing many of them with the "girlfriend" label.

However, the vain priestess in Cuckoo's Nest is an ideal candidate for sex-slave reprogramming and it's been a running joke in the comic.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 09:42:28 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 10:59:58 am »

I put 'sex slave' but really the ideal outcome is probably somewhere between that and 'girlfriend'. Hypnosis-aided 24/7 submissive, I suppose?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 12:35:03 pm »

I'll go the other direction: somewhere between sex slave and fuckbot for me, though tending towards the former.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 12:41:09 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 11:30:10 am by GodWilling » Logged
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2017, 08:53:39 pm »

I put 'sex slave' but really the ideal outcome is probably somewhere between that and 'girlfriend'. Hypnosis-aided 24/7 submissive, I suppose?

Pretty close to this.  Normal, functioning woman, submissive, devoted, perhaps desperate to please, and easily put in heat.
sunnysideop
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 09:34:17 am »

Not going to be a popular opinion, I suspect, but I would actually like to see the girls get away some times. Or turn the tables. I feel guilty enough reading these stories as it is.  Grin
mi_english
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 09:32:08 am »

I say 'girlfriend' as it implies willingness.  I'm all for a sex-slave, but too often that means mindlessness.  I like the idea of someone being changed, knowing, and coming to like it.  So they are a girlfriend *while knowing* that they've been mind-controlled in some way.  (for reference, see "Hidden Knowledge").
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2017, 10:45:05 am »

I say 'girlfriend' as it implies willingness.  I'm all for a sex-slave, but too often that means mindlessness.  I like the idea of someone being changed, knowing, and coming to like it.  So they are a girlfriend *while knowing* that they've been mind-controlled in some way.  (for reference, see "Hidden Knowledge").

I'm not sure how aware the girls in THK are, really... that series needs some love, it's been too long.

Charlotte in By the Book, though...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2017, 12:08:18 pm »

Charlotte's change was damn hot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: