Mind Control Comics Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:54:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 600: The Second First Time, Part 2  (Read 9592 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 09, 2017, 04:26:55 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 04:27:47 pm »

600 issues. My goodness.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 06:50:29 pm »

Don't forget about the 25 guest issues, 11 covers, the 10-part member bonus pinup collection from February 2012, the 2014 Thanksgiving panel and the one apology panel for late delivery.
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 07:41:38 pm »

Bravo to the whole SJI team!
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 02:10:27 am »

Don't forget about the 25 guest issues, 11 covers, the 10-part member bonus pinup collection from February 2012, the 2014 Thanksgiving panel and the one apology panel for late delivery.
But who's counting on the Sexcentenary? Bravo indeed!

GB
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 06:51:29 am »

Bravo!!

And now back to our questions

1. Where Raven and Reka in the dreamscape and who did they drop/Leap into?

2. What exactly happened between 598 and 599.  Did Dani slip under crystal control and Erin relapsed?  Did they decide "well, we can't get out from here, might as well enjoy it?"  Or did they decide to drive the memory to force the reaction we just saw out of Pearl and Adrian figuring Adrian climaxing her in IRL would wake her up and break the memory (as opposed to sucking Adrian in and turning him full Jakadrian simultaneously opening the door for other parties)?
matmon
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2017, 10:37:30 am »

Why is Adrian clothed, he wasn't in the last page
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2017, 01:09:17 pm »

Last page was Pearl's dreamscape.  This page is the actual theater.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2017, 01:26:19 pm »

For the sheer commitment alone, thanks to all involved in this. To keep turning out a couple of pages a week for so long without letting up on the quality is really something.

I feel like I'm supposed to be able to interpret this episode without any ambiguity but it doesn't seem clear cut to me.

I feel like Adrian doesn't care all that much about Erin's predicament here, or about the fact that he has put Dani into the same predicament. And he shouldn't be happy about fucking Miriam again.

On the other hand, presumably he didn't come to the theatre just to fuck Miriam - there is a plan here. Miriam has to wake up properly to free Erin and the others.

Doesn't she?

Adrian seemed fairly concerned and serious as he carefully decanted Dani into the dream. Given what we knew, that felt like it might be an act. His demeanour here suggests perhaps it was.

So was Adrian tricking Dani? Was his intended plan something different all along? If Julian weren't sitting waiting in the car outside (well he's supposed to be anyway) I'd be assuming so.

So anyway, 600 episodes in and I'm thoroughly confused. And that's exactly how it should be.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2017, 03:36:08 pm »

Big hand clap 600 +  Grin
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2017, 06:29:15 am »

It seemed like Adrian was trying to trick Dani when he met her and it seemed like he might be tricking her when he opened the door, but

A. His plan of attack for the dreamscape seems legit
B. He appeared to act more like himself (or a more convincing imitation) when sending Dani off.

Weird.

Think how long this has been going on and how much awesomeness we've seen and Amateur Night at Sawyer's is still ahead of us. Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: