Mind Control Comics Forum
October 01, 2024, 11:45:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 597: Je me souviens  (Read 15674 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 27, 2017, 05:39:17 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 06:35:25 pm »

So, the official Quebec motto.  Could be a disaster or the rescue. Odds favor it getting worse here.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 07:47:08 pm »

When Miriam, who had actual memories of Jakob, entered the dreamscape she went into one of those memories.  When Raven, who had (as far as we know) no prior encounters with Jakob entered the dreamscape she went into a seemingly random memory involving a woman named Ashley.  Reka seemed more like Raven than Miriam.

Danielle looks to be wearing her maid uniform in the dreamscape.  This suggests that she has entered a memory of herself with Jakob.  Wonder if it'll actually be Jakob or Adrian-over-Jakob?
darcon357
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 12:06:45 am »

As with any milestone, with number 600 soon, I fear all bets are off
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 01:41:24 am »

une femme a toujours une vengeance prete {A woman always has a ready revenge}
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 01:48:12 am by laguna85 » Logged
Foxrun
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 09:36:27 am »

Seeing how normal Erin seems I'm scared that this is going to go down the same route as Heroes. Look at this cool new world changing plot twist that will open up a plethora of new stories we can tell. Lets undo it in the very next episode.
Please Keep evil Adrian around for a while. At least give him some time to cause some irreversible damage. Reluctant Master Adrian was not only unbelievable (Who here would not use the watch to enslave all those girls around him) but is also boring
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 09:49:51 am »

Here again I seem to be on the other side.  I aggressively do not like Evil Adrian and feel that there are a multitude of other Harem Foci and mesmerists and bastards on this site in other excellent comics.  Adrian seems unique to me.  And after something that is both AWESOME and WTF just happened in this installment, to invoke the hackery that Heroes became when evaluating it...that's...*deep breath*...I don't understand the validity or defensibility of such a comparison or analogy.

Furthermore, I don't think the possibility of reversion is past yet.

I thought I'd be dropping in to say "That was awesome!!!!  Wait, what just happened?"  *sigh*
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 11:44:11 am »

It may just be wishful thinking on my part but it seems to me that from where we are now, 600 is more likely to represent a turn for the "worse" than the better.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 01:26:54 pm »

so next week friday look like the 600 issue
Yes  Grin
Please can we have two page and one splash page Please?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 01:36:12 pm by laguna85 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2017, 01:49:01 pm »

Danielle said earlier that the pendant can induce a trance and make suggestions, but cannot make fundamental or permanent changes.  Since all the dreamscape events so far involve the pendant it's plausible that they too can't lead to permanent or fundamental changes.

Now if Danielle shifts to a memory that involves the Watch all bets are off.

I'm still in the camp that's hoping for long term consequences from this incident.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2017, 04:04:28 pm »

Danielle said earlier that the pendant can induce a trance and make suggestions, but cannot make fundamental or permanent changes.  Since all the dreamscape events so far involve the pendant it's plausible that they too can't lead to permanent or fundamental changes.

Now if Danielle shifts to a memory that involves the Watch all bets are off.

I'm still in the camp that's hoping for long term consequences from this incident.

I'm hoping for long-term consequences too, but I hope it's not too morbid. Anyone getting turned permanently mindless would be... morbid. The Reka/Weston/Adrian situation might get complicated; I'm generally not a huge fan of the 'mind controlled to betray their SO" trope, though given the hate-on the rest of the forums seem to have for Weston I imagine that some would greet that happily.

Here's hoping this is a lead-in to Miriam being inducted fully into the harem, though. And the more she is involved with Jacqui the better  Grin

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2017, 04:06:07 pm »

given the hate-on the rest of the forums seem to have for Weston

Death of the Author and all that, but I must admit that's always surprised me.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2017, 05:24:58 pm »

Hate is too strong a word for what I feel about him. He's possibly a perfectly decent person. But apart from anything else, he's not a mind controller (as far as we know) and he's in a long-term relationship (it appears). So however much of a swinger he may be, he doesn't really fit snugly in my fantasies. In fact, his swinging makes it worse.

Of course, up to now Adrian hasn't been a mind controller either, and he's kind of in a long-term relationship too. And that may explain my vague antipathy towards him. When Julian is getting a blow job from Patricia, I don't have to think about Julian; I can just dismiss him and concentrate on her because I know he's a bastard. When Adrian's showing how caring he is by bumming the mind-controlled Laura, say, there are all these little dialog boxes appearing in my brain, and they all have to be closed individually.

I can't really say I even dislike Weston. But for whatever reason, I find the thought of his sex life a bit icky.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2017, 05:26:26 pm »

Weston's not a swinger. He's poly.

And if you want to hear the difference at length, ask any poly person. Smiley

mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2017, 06:39:15 pm »

I have trouble taking Weston seriously because of the beard, but apart from that I hold no animosity towards him.  He seems like a caring, thoughtful guy in a well-considered polyamourous relationship.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: