Mind Control Comics Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:04:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 590: Group Goals  (Read 7911 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 06, 2017, 02:30:42 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 08:11:48 am »

How can here be in two place at the same time?
He at house? or he not at the stages?
The lady are imagination that he is there?
Question after question
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 09:10:44 am »

That's not Adrian's current stubble length.  Could this be Weston who fell into even better luck than a couple days ago?  Or Weston is there and their projecting Adrian onto him?

ETA--No, maybe not.  Maybe it looks more pronounced in close-up.  It could be that he's projected there by their combined imagination and his link to Erin and Pearl, but no this seems like a problem.

Is this storm going to break next month at 600?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 10:41:29 am by jmundt29 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 01:59:13 pm »

That's not Adrian's current stubble length.  Could this be Weston who fell into even better luck than a couple days ago?  Or Weston is there and their projecting Adrian onto him?

ETA--No, maybe not.  Maybe it looks more pronounced in close-up.  It could be that he's projected there by their combined imagination and his link to Erin and Pearl, but no this seems like a problem.

Is this storm going to break next month at 600?
break now 12:00
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 02:01:15 pm »

There was a question as to whether the girls in the dreamscape were seeing Jakob or Adrian as the master.  At the start of the sequence it was definitely Jakob, but now it's Adrian.  Clearly something changed at some point.  The obvious candidate is when the mindlink kicked in.  That's consistent with Danielle programming Hayley to think of Adrian as her master.

What I'm wondering now is whether Adrian is consciously aware of events in the dreamscape.  That line about wanting Erin to do something is suggestive.

On a different topic, do we know when Adrian's parents are supposed to hit town?  It would be awkward if Evil!Adrian were still around when they show up.  Although it could be fun if Evil!Adrian wound up inducting his mom into the harem.  A four-way between Adrian, Miel, Jacqui and Miriam would be a sight to see.  Bonus points for talking Patrick into joining too.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 02:38:35 pm »

When Erin used the word "Master" in the dreamscape I speculated about whether she had maybe played with Miriam's memories to turn Jakob into Adrian. Because if Caitlyn's anything to go by, Erin shouldn't be able to consider anyone else her master.

I don't think that's necessarily what happened, but there's no reason for Erin to be bound by Miriam's memories. She was present as a sentient being within those memories, even though she wasn't originally part of the scenes they depict. As she was drawn into Miriam's experience, she brought with her her own knowledge, memories, experiences, etc. She is already subjugated to Adrian. She is conditioned to want that. So I think it's at least feasible that she simply associated what was happening to her with how she feels about Adrian. And that in turn has fed back via the mind link to Dani and Adrian.

I couldn't say whether Adrian is aware of what's happening in the dreamscape, but certainly there seems to be a connection between his real world "Hands and knees" commands, and what's happening here.

If Adrian is talking specifically to Erin in the fourth panel, what are Réka and Raven responding to in the previous (but linked) panel?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 10:48:41 pm »

I couldn't say whether Adrian is aware of what's happening in the dreamscape, but certainly there seems to be a connection between his real world "Hands and knees" commands, and what's happening here.

Yeah, I noticed that parallel too.  Perhaps the mind-link is feeding real-world Adrian's thoughts to Erin, and her spell is then reflecting them in the actions of dreamscape Adrian?

If Adrian is talking specifically to Erin in the fourth panel, what are Réka and Raven responding to in the previous (but linked) panel?

I don't know.  Do women in the dreamscape need a reason to say "Tits and holes, Master"?  It seems to be their default setting.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2017, 11:20:55 am »

I don't know.  Do women in the dreamscape need a reason to say "Tits and holes, Master"?  It seems to be their default setting.

Well, they all said "Yes master" in the previous panel, but then Réka and Raven say "Yes Master tits and holes master" in that panel, apropos of nothing, if Adrian isn't talking to them too. I just wondered if there was some speech from Adrian missing. It does happen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: