Mind Control Comics Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:31:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 586: Chill Factor  (Read 9000 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 23, 2017, 05:09:20 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 05:01:01 am »

I was wrong!  He did pause to get The Watch.  Oh boy.

And the most vulnerable of the SJI collective is also the most aware.  I did not see that coming.  Kudos Caitlyn, though I don't know if it will make a difference immediately (or at all).
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 12:15:25 pm »

Are we sure that's what he's doing? Looks to me like he's making a phone call.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 12:42:17 pm »

He seems to be peering at his phone in the previous panel. Possibly he's noticing the missed call from Réka. Or maybe he's just gone to grab a sandwich. I imagine he gets hungry around this time of night.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 12:57:25 pm »

And in the 4th panel, "back in a moment", we see the phone in his hand. So it COULD be catching up on things with the others. Or it COULD be something else.

It amazes me how we get so many well done "mini Cliff Hangers" on what otherwise would have been something obvious if we could read the next few pages immediately.

We're only at page 69 for this "Day" so I think this will still be several months before we see what this night really holds for us.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 01:11:57 pm by Tony » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 01:06:17 pm »

Put it this way, I'd be surprised if this situation reaches a complete resolution on page 597...
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 01:06:42 pm »

I can never be accused of rushing things.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 01:19:35 pm »

I can never be accused of rushing things.

No you never rush things! The length of this story is already amazing and I doubt it could be concluded without at least as many episodes as you have already done.

In terms of concluding this night, I was think more in line with 20 or more episodes to wrap this up. After all, Réka, Hayley and Hitomi are all part of the cliffhanger at this point.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2017, 02:10:15 pm »

Adrian has an opportunity to get the Watch here.  We'll have to see if he uses it.

It's good to see that Caitlyn is capable of noting the change in Adrian and finding it disturbing.  It's less clear what if anything she can do about it, particularly if Adrian gives her orders to the contrary.

I wonder if we'll see a factional split in the harem between those who notice and resist the change to Evil!Adrian and those who don't (e.g. because they've gotten a dose of T&H programming via Erin's magical mishap).
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2017, 02:38:29 pm »

The feel here is closer to a (college) teacher/student role play. And "You like that?" doesn't quite convince as evil. This would be a bad time for him to suddenly start developing self-awareness. I hope he isn't calling someone for help who can actually provide it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: