Mind Control Comics Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:56:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 585: Whiteout Conditions  (Read 18002 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 19, 2017, 10:47:22 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 10:54:26 am »

Well, this could be anybody in the three developing situations, but are due for Dani's work again?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 01:56:04 pm »

I think there are four threads in play: the dreamscape, the theater, Adrian and Danielle.  Of those, the dreamscape is the one we haven't seen for the longest.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 06:10:46 pm »

That looks like the pendant, and as far as we know Adrian hasn't got one of those. Réka seems the most likely to me, unless Dani's going to turn her attention to someone other than Hayley. And the dreamscape is where the heat is for me, so here's hoping.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 06:21:07 pm »

Unfortunately, looking like the pendant doesn't narrow it down.  Dani has one, but the images in all affected eyes are of a crystal that looks like the pendant, and Pearl's memories looklike the pendant.  The crystal Memory Jakob uses looks uncut but the others are very close.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 09:50:25 pm »

Given that Reka has just been pulled into the spell, there probably isn't much to be done on the theater thread right now.  The Danielle thread has received two of the last three updates, and three of the last five, so it's currently the 'most served' of the four.  That leaves the Adrian thread and the dreamscape thread as the most likely candidates, and the dreamscape thread seems more likely to feature the crystal.  So I guess that's my prediction.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 05:45:00 am »

I guess you could call this page finalizing this stage of Reka's recruitment.  After all, Erin did want Reka's number after her threesome with Pearl and Adrian.  I'm just hoping they make it home now and join the goings on in the front room.  I'm really not eager for Weston to get Superfecta lucky.

ETA--"Change the past."  What? Huh  Huh Does this mean everyone in this memory is getting Dani treatment and getting at least one alternate version of a past life that they'll have to stitch to their present circumstances?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 05:48:42 am by jmundt29 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2017, 01:52:21 pm »

No Danielle in the dreamscape.  Does that mean that something different happens to people affected via the mind link and people drawn in by physical contact?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2017, 05:11:05 pm »

I think Adrian and Dani have experienced something of Erin's and Miriam's mindsets without actually being "there" with them.

The way I've been seeing it, what Erin experienced with the pendant was not the same as her seeing the pendant and being hypnotized; I think she's experiencing what happened to Miriam's mind when she saw the pendant. She has entered this "empty" mindset where it's right for every woman to be completely subservient to her master and to see herself as nothing but a toy for him to play with. But she isn't actually under that direct hypnotic control of the pendant, and there's no one there actively controlling her. So she's now recruiting, bringing other women into that same mindset, because she believes it's the right thing to do and there's nothing to stop her. And of course those women inevitably end up agreeing with her about that.

Adrian and Dani have picked up on her unrestrained state, and her ideas about what women are for, and they're responding accordingly, but each in their own way. It always comes back to some variation on Belinda: they want the same thing but they're not dreaming the same dream.

Obviously I haven't felt sure about that though. Perhaps Erin, Miriam, Raven, and Réka really have now all been programmed under the full hypnotic power of the pendant, without actually looking at the real thing. And perhaps the link with Adrian and Dani is more rigid.

I suspect Erin believes Adrian is her master, and it's pretty clear Dani believes he's hers too. I'd be interested to know who Miriam, Raven, and Réka think theirs is. If it's Adrian then what Erin and Dani are doing is really very similar.

And I'm inclined to think that what Hitomi was doing at the end of 581 was reminding Adrian that she isn't his slave... yet. I think maybe she was inviting him to do something about that, because that's what she was sent in to do. And if that's the case then it's possible she may just have caught him at a good time.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2017, 08:54:13 am »

If Coates is that open-minded, more power to him.  But I somehow doubt that the plan was for Hitomi to scout and then get recruited into whatever the Cheer Squad thinks is happening in the SJI.  I got the sense that she was scouting to blow in Cait's ear and recruit her for Coates' group of playmates.  He and his wife seem to have a thing for cheerleaders.  Are they trying to collect the set?

The thing I don't understand about this as I said recently is this.

Everybody who's been recruited into the dreamscape thing has had a pause of confusion or possible resistance that gets overwhelmed.  Erin had it, Pearl had it, now Raven had it.  Even Dani had that "Tits and holes?"  What?? Huh? moment before she got that grin and then started recruiting again.  Adrian had Insta-Change.  He's the only one.  And his personality just *click* Jak-Adrian.  Now, he doesn't have a focus, that we know of.  So, Hitomi will be pleasurably stimulated and confused, but not hypnotized.  Unless...remember that Hypnocock gag he used to handle Derek's programmed girls on The Night of the Watch?  Could there be a dark use of the same gag?  Might that be more than a joke?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2017, 01:35:26 pm »

Now, he doesn't have a focus, that we know of.  So, Hitomi will be pleasurably stimulated and confused, but not hypnotized.

Danielle repaired the Watch way back in #509.  Adrian knows about this as of #528.  It's unlikely Danielle has the repaired Watch with her since she didn't use it in #582.  That means the Watch is probably back at the Infirmary, and Adrian is probably smart enough to know to look in Danielle's room.  I think if he wants a focus to use on Hitomi he can get one easily.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2017, 01:46:03 pm »

In the story, "today" started with #457. #551 ended daytime activities with #552 starting tonights activities.

This has been the largest number of episodes in a single day since the story started at over 130. Yesterday was 101 episodes long. The day before was 109. The previous days were 80, 59, 56 and 34 episodes long.

I think this day won't finish for a while...
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2017, 11:01:07 pm »

And unlike Dani, Adrian wasn't hit at a stopping point.  He's completely absorbed in activities downstairs and his stamina doesn't seem to be near an end.  So, if he's choosing not to relocate or pause, his options are quite limited.  It's also possible that he could have some of the mesmeric eye effect that Erin has, but...the first thing I thought of was that incident at Derek's.  It was the first time Adrian acted aggressively and embraced the wildness of his circumstances.  This could be a dark mirror of that situation.  In fact, Cait was involved that time too.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2017, 07:20:11 am »

And I'm inclined to think that what Hitomi was doing at the end of 581 was reminding Adrian that she isn't his slave... yet. I think maybe she was inviting him to do something about that, because that's what she was sent in to do. And if that's the case then it's possible she may just have caught him at a good time.

Sent in to do? I've read from the beginning twice recently. I don't see where anyone Sent Hitomi to do anything.

Also, tomorrow, how ever long in episodes that takes, will add Sue to the Harem or more directly involve Sue.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2017, 02:51:23 pm »

There was a conversation between Imani and Hitomi about this gathering and about Caitlun specifically.  We didn't get much of it, but it seems like a scouting trip to prep for recruiting Caitlyn.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: