Mind Control Comics Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:02:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 582: More Surprises  (Read 10851 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 09, 2017, 12:04:56 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 10:46:54 pm »

Dani's exploits with the shared "suggestion?"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 12:07:04 am »

Hayley Honeywell  is now a sex slave!
Adrian Now have a Big harems
the count is 9?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 10:17:07 am by laguna85 » Logged
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 12:31:24 am »

Looks promising!
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 09:22:07 am »

So Danielle is acting autonomously, not just standing there mindlessly.  That's a good sign.

I wonder if her relative difficulty with English here is significant.  As I recall her language skills got a lot better after Erin's first ritual broke Jakob's old commands.  If that one is back now does it mean others are too?  I wouldn't say no to the temporary return of Danielle, French Maid Harem Leader.

Also, I wonder if this crystal session is Hayley only or if Laura and Amy are going to get it as well.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 10:18:30 am »

This was the mode she was in when The Harem was first constructed.  I like Erin as maitresse, but her foul-up might be cause for temporary demotion and discipline.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 10:24:21 am »

Laura and Amy was done by the watch
the pendan is weaker than the watch
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 11:37:57 am »

Toi is singular, isn't it? I like Amy and Laura's expressions in the last panel. Let's hope they're both susceptible. Erin was only looking at someone else's memory of the pendant and it worked on her.

Maybe the rule is that the pendant doesn't work if Zenon used it on you before you were programmed by the watch.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2017, 05:49:21 pm »

Strap-on-wise (possibly the first time I've started a sentence that way) 568 indicates that Hayley was blue and Amy was red. The twin in the middle in panel 3 here is red. So that would suggest it's Amy looking all tits-and-holes in the last panel.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2017, 10:07:05 pm »

Yes, "toi" is singular.

I'm not sure what the 'rule', as you say, is.  As far as I know the only evidence we have for the Watch blocking the effects of the crystal is its failure on Caitlyn.  From Claudia's reaction in #375 your interpretation is at least possible.  I'm hoping we get some clarification on this soon.

Good catch on #568.  I went back and checked and it does look like you're right; based on that Amy is the twin in the middle in #582.  Still, the staging there works a lot better with Hayley in the middle.  Is this just a continuity error?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2017, 11:49:42 am »

Is this just a continuity error?

I'd guess it is. I'd certainly be surprised if we were expected to be keeping an eye on the dildos. Although it could just be one of those classic "let's swap strap-ons" twin things.

Either way, I think we've got intriguing scenes everywhere we look right now.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 12:02:57 pm »

Doing Hayley Honeywell second time?
first time was sji-404
deep sex slave!

add one with the doctor
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2017, 10:33:50 am »

Strap-on-wise (possibly the first time I've started a sentence that way) 568 indicates that Hayley was blue and Amy was red. The twin in the middle in panel 3 here is red. So that would suggest it's Amy looking all tits-and-holes in the last panel.

From now on you will only get one colour of strap on - no variations of strap ons for you...hahaha

That said...if you look at #580 you will note they had removed their accoutrement for the purposes of receiving oral pleasure...they may have forgotten which colour they were wearing and switched....

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2017, 11:34:41 am »

well How about a Tattoo on one twins Amy can have red rose
just think about it
So we can tell with naked body, Please think about it
Pages: [1]
  Print