Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:04:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Back Issues  (Read 21666 times)
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2017, 11:54:04 am »

Loved the storyline (and the art) but I'm slightly distracted because I can't work out why the second cover (at the end) is five years earlier than the first one (at the beginning). It shows the - er - remodelled girl so three  months later would make sense; I suppose it could be a typo but then the cover price is lower, consistent with an earlier edition...

GB
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2017, 11:54:51 am »

Loved the storyline (and the art) but I'm slightly distracted because I can't work out why the second cover (at the end) is five years earlier than the first one (at the beginning). It shows the - er - remodelled girl so three  months later would make sense; I suppose it could be a typo but then the cover price is lower, consistent with an earlier edition...

http://oglaf.com/trapmaster/

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2017, 11:55:09 am »

Loved it. However, a few grammatical quibbles/errors:

Page 1: Big Boobs -> Big Boobed would read better on the magazine cover
Page 2: weight look -> weight loss
Page 5: see out -> seek out

By the by, lovely shades of pink Sturkwurk found for her lips and nails at the end there.

Have you seen the proofreading on those magazines? Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
sturkwurk
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Render Monkey

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2017, 12:28:40 pm »

That picture was a bonus piece I did just for fun. 

I came,
I rendered,
I'm still broke!
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2017, 03:47:17 pm »

Ah. Going for authenticity then, are we? I'll allow it.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2017, 04:01:53 pm »

I can honestly say I have never read a magazine with a cover which looked like that. ;p
nageth
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2017, 04:31:15 pm »

You know this discussion shows the desire for a sequel where the magazine helps people train their new bimbo to have a copy editor mode to help the magazine grow without impacting the budget.  Wink Grin

Fun comic, btw.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 04:32:46 pm by nageth » Logged
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2017, 05:33:41 pm »

Ah ha; a cunningly laid red herring then. Was it you in the recent Sherlock Holmes series playing Moriarty's ghost?

Great art and detail, right up to the blonde hair highlights, for which I can forgive much!

GB
sturkwurk
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Render Monkey

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2017, 08:11:30 am »

Ah ha; a cunningly laid red herring then. Was it you in the recent Sherlock Holmes series playing Moriarty's ghost?

Great art and detail, right up to the blonde hair highlights, for which I can forgive much!

I'm not clever enough to play Moriarty's shoelace, let alone his ghost.  I just do my best for the artwork, I'm glad you liked it.

I came,
I rendered,
I'm still broke!
gromit
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2017, 05:06:07 pm »

"Any lower back tattoo is queer / It might as well say 'Insert cock here'"
-- Stephen Lynch

TAKE THAT BACK!  Smiley I Love Tramp Stamps, and shaved pussy.  If I was President, it be the law of the land. 

I thought it was a cleaver cover.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: