Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:55:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting Room #7  (Read 22526 times)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2017, 11:06:37 am »

You have that a bit backwards.  Back when Daphne Rosen was active, she originated the character of Dr. Laurel for two successful vids.  Then, she retired from "in front of the camera."  The vids were popular and provided fertile ground for writing.  So, the comic spun off (and you'll notice that the comics version of Dr. Laurel looks quite similar to Ms. Rosen).  The comics were so popular that they were spun back into a parallel vid series of which there are five components (so far).  Three with the new Dr. Laurel and Dr. Michaels, and two with Dr. Michaels' early practice.  There may be more on the way, I don't know.

This was definitely an excellent issue and we hope to see more of this story later in the year.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2017, 11:22:40 am »

You have that a bit backwards.  Back when Daphne Rosen was active, she originated the character of Dr. Laurel for two successful vids.  Then, she retired from "in front of the camera."  The vids were popular and provided fertile ground for writing.  So, the comic spun off (and you'll notice that the comics version of Dr. Laurel looks quite similar to Ms. Rosen).  The comics were so popular that they were spun back into a parallel vid series of which there are five components (so far).  Three with the new Dr. Laurel and Dr. Michaels, and two with Dr. Michaels' early practice.  There may be more on the way, I don't know.

This was definitely an excellent issue and we hope to see more of this story later in the year.

I should have said the Trilogy MCT release was loosely based on the comic run, as they had the Cheerleader story included in them. I have been following all the videos. I loved the comic version of the Cheerleader storyline so much in this issue and am really excited to see where this goes. I hope it spins on and on!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2017, 08:28:22 am »

I think Brooklyn Chase does a fine job as the new Dr. Laurel.  I would be over the moon if Daphne Rosen came out of retirement to reprise the role, but as much as I might lament a viewing opportunity lost, I'm happy that her transition has gone smoothly and that she is by all reports content herself.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2017, 10:33:01 am »

I think Brooklyn Chase does a fine job as the new Dr. Laurel.  I would be over the moon if Daphne Rosen came out of retirement to reprise the role, but as much as I might lament a viewing opportunity lost, I'm happy that her transition has gone smoothly and that she is by all reports content herself.

Yes, Brooklyn was a good Dr Laurel, but I think the striking black hair and the VERY large boobs that Ava has lend herself very well to the role. And she has a very seductive way about her, something that I think Laurel needs.

Having Daphne Rosen back would have been amazing of course, and I hope she is happy in her new life.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2017, 04:48:49 am »

I just have to write again on here how amazing this issue was, and how my mind is racing with thoughts on what will happen next with the Cheerleaders and Helene. Will she have them all team up on 1 lucky guy or girl? Or will they be sent on separate missions? Will the people be unsuspecting 'victims' or will they have the pin? I've not wanted to seethe next episode of anything more than I have for this series Smiley I know I'm going on about it, but it has struck such a nerve with me and my own fantasies.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2017, 04:00:16 pm »

I just have to write again on here how amazing this issue was, and how my mind is racing with thoughts on what will happen next with the Cheerleaders and Helene. Will she have them all team up on 1 lucky guy or girl? Or will they be sent on separate missions? Will the people be unsuspecting 'victims' or will they have the pin? I've not wanted to seethe next episode of anything more than I have for this series Smiley I know I'm going on about it, but it has struck such a nerve with me and my own fantasies.
Hoping against hope that June brings the next issue....I need to see the cheerleaders in action!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: