Mind Control Comics Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:46:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting Room #7  (Read 22514 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 26, 2016, 11:59:41 am »

So many cheerleaders, so little time...

« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 08:50:04 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
pimmen89
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 02:12:47 am »

New "Waiting Room" comic already?! Well, a happy new year to me!    Cheesy
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 12:26:28 pm »

Yeah, that does look quite promising.  Maybe Michaels retreating to twirl his moustache while Laurel treats and recruits could make it even better.
Dixon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 05:16:32 pm »

Hurray!
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 04:52:35 am »

Yeah, that does look quite promising.  Maybe Michaels retreating to twirl his moustache while Laurel treats and recruits could make it even better.

Yes, that would be amazing! Let Laurel do all the work for him. And it looks like the teacher is becoming a servant of Laurel too. Hopefully she teaches more classes for Laurel to hypnotise :-)

I absolutely love this comic series. By far my favourite. Big boob hypnosis is my ultimate fantasy, and I can't wait to see what missions the cheerleaders are sent on for Laurel/Michaels!
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 09:10:25 am »

After seeing the header image on the January release email being from this issue, this is going to be a LONG 8 days to wait.....

I hope this series has a nice long run, or if not, has a spin off of some sort. Just really love the art style and Dr Laurel character :-)
pimmen89
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 04:19:16 am »

That was really hot, much better than I could hope for! I can hardly wait for the next issue!
arclopez
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 05:32:27 am »

Is it me or the plot is somehow different between the comics and the movies?
stretchgilbert
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2017, 05:52:27 am »

One Of My Favorite Series! Can't Get Enough! Can't Wait To See Who's Getting A New Personality....
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2017, 06:56:09 am »

Imagine my surprise when I saw it was released today!!!! Oh my god, I was shaking as I read it, and it was EVERYTHING I hoped it would be, and more!! This only makes the wait for the next issue even worse! Will post again once I've calmed down a bit and read it a few times. But wow, what a great series! Was only thinking that I'd love to see someone like Ava Addams play Dr Laurel in a new movie series, she'd be perfect. She has the body for sure, but also that naughty streak that Laurel has.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2017, 06:57:04 am »

That was really hot, much better than I could hope for! I can hardly wait for the next issue!

I know what you mean, It's like they are reading my mind and putting my fantasy on the page!
Dixon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2017, 04:33:15 pm »

What a nice surprise to see Waiting Room 7 released a week early. And I agree that the payoff to the cheerleader team plot is sexy as hell. Can't wait to see what you have in store for next time.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2017, 05:32:40 pm »

So, after reading it through a few times (a good few times!) the parts I loved the best...

- Showing Laurel brainwash each of the girls. So so hot. I loved her mantras that she spoke, each different for each girl, but knowing she spoke all of them to each one. Having the teacher licking them out while the conditioning was happening was genius. Made it feel like it was reinforcing the hypnosis. And of course, having her pleasure at the end was good to see.

- Looking forward to seeing what happens with Lia. Another great sub plot to follow up on in the next issue.

- I loved the panel with the girls holding their breasts. Repeating the mantras were great, but the teacher in the background looking on at each of them...wow....and at the end, it's as if she was given extra commands as their leader. And then all being told to forget what has happened. Laurel seems so very pleased with her work.

- The chat with Laurel and the teacher. Her face change when told to wait for the text...just perfect. Love seeing her blank stare confirming her programming, and Laurel's stare at her new slaves, ready to be activated.

- And of course, Laurel's programming at the end. Her stare, her tits....perfect.

If it's not clear, I fucking LOVED this issue. Can not wait for the next one....and the next....

As I've said, I think Ava Addams would be a great Laurel. But who would be the teacher and cheerleaders? I'll leave that open to people to make suggestions :-)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2017, 08:19:28 pm »

And I loved everything except Michaels interrupting and hijacking at the end AGAIN!!!

He even got a page of playtime instead of taking it upfront in the next issue like he did last time.  On the plus side, that page has some spectacular views of Laurel (particularly the view of her rear in panel 4) but he's spoiling said view.  Agh!!

Still, great art, great scenarios, interesting cliffhanger. Grin
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 08:29:31 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2017, 10:24:06 am »

Can't stop thinking about this issue. IF they were to make another Dr Laurel MCT ep, I'd love it to be of the Cheerleader storyline from the comics, starting from the last issue, and all of this one. (I know the previous MCT ep's were loosely based on this comic)  Then some episodes after could be the Cheerleaders being sent on 'assignments' for Dr Laurel.

My dream cast would be from this list.

Cheerleaders (5 from this list) :-

Elsa Jean
Keisha Grey
Lucy Doll
Kate England
Kendall Woods
Karlee Grey
Ella Hughes
Lucie Wilde
Kagney Linn Karter
Shae Summers
Samantha Hayes
Chanel Preston
Tessa Folwer (never going to happen but I can dream)

Teacher - Chereie Deville

Dr Laurel - Ava Addams

May never happen, but I've sure enjoyed dreaming about it!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: