Mind Control Comics Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:57:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 575: Deep Inside  (Read 10395 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 22, 2016, 07:40:32 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 12:36:19 am »

Just to confirm: yeah, this is still working.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 02:11:52 am »

Who dream or mind we are in?
she should be the one get fuck.
very nice
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 10:31:23 am »

And here I was hoping the Christmas gift from the site would be the beginning of a sexy solution to this mess.  Now the best hope is for the beginning of a New Year's Resolution.

ETA--And maybe Johannes can buy his idiot brother a blow-up doll for the Euro championship or Valentine's Day or just because.  Ay yi YI!  Even Derek had a more fertile brain.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 10:36:23 am by jmundt29 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 11:35:23 am »

this weekend get a splash page Please!!!!!!!!!!! Grin
a christmas gift
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 11:57:46 am »

It's interesting that Erin calls him Master in this one. I think this is the first time she's done that.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 01:40:12 pm »

I think you're right.  Not sure whether that's significant or not.

I'm hoping that what we've seen so far is analogous to bulldozing an old building down prior to starting new construction.  First you get rid of the old stuff that's in the way (original personality, willpower, etc), then you replace it with the new thing you want, possibly reusing some bits of the old when it suits you.  We've certainly seen some of Jakob's subjects acting in altered but non-mindless ways when out of trance, e.g. Claudia, Miriam and Angela.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2016, 01:44:43 pm »

It's interesting that Erin calls him Master in this one. I think this is the first time she's done that.

first time she call Adrian master back SJI-055
all call him master SJI-058
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 01:46:43 pm by laguna85 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2016, 02:19:41 pm »

Adrian, yes. Jakob, no. Adrian is her master.

I think you're right.  Not sure whether that's significant or not.

It seems like it ought to be significant if the theory is correct that Caitlyn was hypnotized at the airport by the pendant but snapped out of it when Derek's commands conflicted with the watch's programming.

Of course, we haven't seen Jakob's face since 566. Maybe Miriam's memory is getting a bit mixed up.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2016, 05:15:37 pm »

Maybe Miriam's memory is getting a bit mixed up.

The dreamscape does appear to be a bit impressionistic.  I'm still assuming, for example, that Miriam was present at Ashley's programming, because that's the simplest explanation for the event being in her memory, and for Jakob speaking to her by name.  But at the same time what we're seeing is obviously modified from what actually happened.  There's no way Miriam has a memory of Jakob fucking Raven from behind, because that never happened in the real world.  Raven wasn't there.

Pivoting to a different memory-related question, I've been pondering whether Miriam had any conscious memory of Jakob's programming.  Her earlier behavior is a bit ambiguous as to whether she had no memory of those events, or did have some kind of memory but was unable to talk about it.  The distinction may be relevant to what happens when current events wrap up.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2016, 07:30:27 pm »

Adrian, yes. Jakob, no. Adrian is her master.

I think you're right.  Not sure whether that's significant or not.

It seems like it ought to be significant if the theory is correct that Caitlyn was hypnotized at the airport by the pendant but snapped out of it when Derek's commands conflicted with the watch's programming.

Of course, we haven't seen Jakob's face since 566. Maybe Miriam's memory is getting a bit mixed up.

We see Jakob's face in JSL-331 with gray hair and SJL-359
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 07:32:01 pm by laguna85 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2016, 01:06:28 am »

Raven wasn't there.

We think. I've been thinking for a long time that someone was probably going to end up betraying team SJI (it's that kind of story), and my two candidates are in this scene. I didn't think they'd be doing that knowingly, but rather in the manner that Hitomi may be doing something similar now. So I had wondered whether Raven might have had contact with Jakob in the past. But now I'm wondering whether this might be the seed of such a twist.

What I was thinking about regarding Jakob's face though was that Erin might have played with the memories such that they're all calling Adrian Master at this point. Not that they can see his face in this page any more than we can. I don't think it's likely though.

I'm still just hoping nothing's going to 'ruin' this scene, although obviously the scene itself has to reach a conclusion.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2016, 08:26:22 am »

hope just dream!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: