Mind Control Comics Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:55:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 574: Open Wide  (Read 17395 times)
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2016, 10:35:08 am »

While we wait for the next installment, how about some arbitrary speculation on how this ends up?  I have a few to start us off, of varying degrees of seriousness.

1) It never ends.  The entire comic going forward consists of Erin, Miriam and Raven wandering the dreamscape endlessly replaying scenes of Jakob's harem programming.  Occasionally another character will get pulled into the dream to keep things fresh.  In a year or so Daphne will make it official, changing the comic name from "Saint James Infirmary" to "Tits and Holes".  At night, the ice weasels come.

2) The zombie apocalypse.  Erin, Miriam and Raven shamble off to find new victims.  The first person they see is Weston.  They fuck him to death.  Jmundt is pleased that Weston is dead, but pissed that he died happy.  As more women get pulled in and more men die, the remaining SJI harem plots a counterattack.  Mallory retrieves a grimoire from the Vault of Forbidden Books and the situation devolves into a spell-zapping Battle Royale With Cheese, Tits And Holes on the streets of Kearsage.  At night, the ice weasels come.

3) The spell burns out but the mindlessness persists.  Weston stumbles on the trio in the morning, still in a naked pile.  He bangs all of them before realizing that something is wrong.

4) Jakob wanted Ashley as a maid.  He wraps up her programming with orders to go to his New York townhouse and do whatever Claudia tells her to do.  Erin, Miriam and Raven pick up this programming and follow it.  Claudia realizes what has fallen into her lap and sends Derek to fetch Julian, hoping she can trade Erin's assistance in healing Cherry for Julian's help in escaping Jakob's clutches.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2016, 10:36:11 am »

(listens with rapt attention)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2016, 11:07:56 am »

While we wait for the next installment, how about some arbitrary speculation on how this ends up?  I have a few to start us off, of varying degrees of seriousness.

2) The zombie apocalypse.  Erin, Miriam and Raven shamble off to find new victims.  The first person they see is Weston.  They fuck him to death.  Jmundt is pleased that Weston is dead, but pissed that he died happy.  As more women get pulled in and more men die, the remaining SJI harem plots a counterattack.  Mallory retrieves a grimoire from the Vault of Forbidden Books and the situation devolves into a spell-zapping Battle Royale With Cheese, Tits And Holes on the streets of Kearsage.  At night, the ice weasels come.

this remind me of a movie (invasion of the bee girls)
female scientist take wife and make them into queen bee that need to mate. You know what happen to the drome bee. Drome dies. all cum suck out it or some like that.
hive of female work bees

could be like short comics (Milk and Honeys)

your #4
More and more you use the crystal and watch, leave mindless program in her head.

in Sji-565
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 11:20:26 am by laguna85 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2016, 01:14:15 pm »

Thank you another installment say night (I look past posting)
Like I post you tell us what night.

The only upcoming event we're aware of that's happening at a strip club is Dani and Jacqui performing at amateur night at Sawyer's (which Jacqui refers to in 526). According to Mallory's calendar, that's happening on Saturday 28th. If we apply strict chronology to the story then it should currently be Wednesday 18th. But we probably shouldn't do that because time is impressionistic in SJI. The only thing really counting against this being the relevant event is that we know Mallory already knew about Dani and Jacqui prior to 523, because she was looking at the calendar in 79 at the same time we were.

how about some arbitrary speculation on how this ends up?

I'd like it if they all recovered their senses after eventually falling asleep, woke up aware of what happened, thought it hadn't affected them, but really, really wanted to do it again...

Certainly I hope it doesn't just turn out to be a bit of fun.

Jakob wanted Ashley as a maid.

Just an observation, but Jakob also apparently wanted Miriam to keep her legs shut, yet her mind contains programming that would seem not to be heading in that direction.

Violet eyes? How couldn't I have noticed that before.

OK, so I guess we've established now that this wasn't because you were somehow reading the story backwards. Now I'm really stumped.

(Her lips have definitely changed colour though.)

grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2016, 05:32:32 pm »

How can we be on opposite sides of an issue and both think we're getting Van Pelted?  And yet, here we are.

The magic of MCC, of course!

Excellent use of name-as-verb, I might add.  Grin

If you love something, analyze it and share.
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2016, 01:15:06 am »

(Her lips have definitely changed colour though.)

Nope...she was wearing a different shade of lip gloss in the first panel Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2016, 01:08:21 pm »

Nope...she was wearing a different shade of lip gloss in the first panel Smiley

Ah, womanly stuff. Perhaps she's trying out different shades for Mallory's impending party.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: