Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mind Control Theatre presents "Toy Chest 2"!  (Read 10957 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 17, 2016, 05:14:53 pm »

Mind Control Theatre is proud to announce the release of "Toy Chest 2"!

Corinne (Katie Morgan), the best friend of (Tresa) is over to celebrate her wedding to Connor (Ryan Mclane). But Tresa has a lot more news... like being in a group marriage that includes Bethany (Bridgette B), and her brand-new boob job, and... all sorts of other interesting things about her life. But why tell Corinne about it when Connor can show her?

Trailers, downloads, and DVDs are available now at:

http://mindcontroltheatre.com/home/movies/title/toychest2/

We are also offering a special package deal on both parts 1 and 2!

http://mindcontroltheatre.com/home/movies/title/toychest12/

And thank you, as always, for your support!

-- Daphne et Henri

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 11:35:11 pm »

Well, this looks very intriguing!  So, how was Katie Morgan to shoot with?  She's been known to give good interviews and tell funny stories about her time in the biz.  I heard somewhere that she retired a few years ago, but she's started to show up in some recent softcore productions.  Maybe the career change didn't take.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 12:26:25 am »

Trillium got a boob job? >sigh< Honestly, I hate that. She had a really nice body. Why would she do that?
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 12:31:50 am »

This is not a comment on the movie, btw. I have no idea regarding the movie. I love Daphne's work, and though I haven't decided whether or not to buy the movie, I'd say it looks intriguing.

I just have a real hard spot with boob jobs in general. I like women. All sizes and shapes. I hate to see someone do boobs when they have a neat figure. Trillium look(s) great. Why mess with it surgically? >sigh<
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 07:28:27 am »

This is not a comment on the movie, btw. I have no idea regarding the movie. I love Daphne's work, and though I haven't decided whether or not to buy the movie, I'd say it looks intriguing.

I just have a real hard spot with boob jobs in general. I like women. All sizes and shapes. I hate to see someone do boobs when they have a neat figure. Trillium look(s) great. Why mess with it surgically? >sigh<
Trillium got a boob job? >sigh< Honestly, I hate that. She had a really nice body. Why would she do that?

She might be under the impression that it's her body and she can do whatever she wants with it.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2016, 10:40:03 am »

Well, this looks very intriguing!  So, how was Katie Morgan to shoot with?  She's been known to give good interviews and tell funny stories about her time in the biz.  I heard somewhere that she retired a few years ago, but she's started to show up in some recent softcore productions.  Maybe the career change didn't take.

Katie's great! We loved working with her, and would definitely have her back.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2016, 10:40:46 am »

She really, really wanted to. I'm just glad we were able to catch her at the right moment and take advantage of it, having missed that chance with Daphne Rosen.

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 12:01:22 am »

Love this one... the, for lack of a better word, 'slave banter' between the girls was super hot... this might be one of the hottest vids you've made. Love that you got to turn Trillium's boob job into a part of the story... good on her for being game!

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: