Mind Control Comics Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:44:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 573: Folie à Trois  (Read 12932 times)
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2016, 03:02:26 pm »

Yeah, I think I'd have liked that too, although at the moment it doesn't seem like Raven would be likely to get a civil response to any command she might give them...

And as I say, if Meghan and Claudia were given similar training, and Ashley is now Claudia's maid, then that points to things being the other way around. On the other hand, Miriam has all those pendant sessions in her mind. It's possible the situation in the New York harem is simply how Jakob left it; all of the women might have had different roles on different days.

I keep coming back to the fact that Dani sabotaged the watch in some way. Might that have been that she made its conditioning irreversible?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2016, 05:52:22 pm »

Dani and Claudia's condition aren't up though.  Maybe Adrian would work a reversal as "punishment" for Erin and Pearl's recklessness and arrogance?  Grin
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2016, 05:54:48 pm »

At first I misread Ashley as Angela, which made me hope that Raven might get programed as a mole.  But no.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
darcon357
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2016, 11:55:39 pm »

another option: somehow Erin's abilities are trigged in this dreamscape or some other ability rears its ugly (but sexy) head?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: