Mind Control Comics Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:51:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 572: Special Guest.  (Read 8807 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 12, 2016, 10:50:00 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 05:06:35 am »

opps No Special Guest pop up
Rift120
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 08:48:24 am »

And thats how the Walking Tits plague began  Tongue

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 09:06:07 am »

lick lips Tits and holes,Tits and holes,Tits and holes,Tits and holes
all that sex power What will come to  Raven
Magic Mind Control power building up inside Raven
tits and holes, sex toy ?
Raven will get good sex work over!

Now everyone say Tits and holes...............
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 09:12:38 am by laguna85 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 10:06:35 am »

And thats how the Walking Tits plague began  Tongue

There would be some dark humor in Erin's spell mutating with Miriam's memory, going viral and turning into the SJI version of the zombie apocalypse.  Hordes of naked women shambling through the town moaning "tiiits" and trying to fuck the free will of the living...

On the bright side this probably increases the long term likelihood of the "We had to use the Watch on Raven to save her from a life of hypnotic sex slavery" scenario.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 12:12:41 pm »

It probably doesn't do to question these things too deeply, but why do Erin and Miriam want to do this to Raven? People were concerned that just being tits and holes implied mindlessness, but this suggests it isn't so.

I guess they no longer need the watch to recruit anyway now. Erin can just use her own or someone else's memory of the watch being used.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2016, 12:53:12 pm »

I dunno, man, they look pretty mindless to me.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 03:37:02 pm »

I like the image of the crystal in Raven's eye in the final panel.  It's a subtle yet effective way of showing that she's been drawn into the memory.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2016, 05:19:52 pm »

I like the image of the crystal in Raven's eye in the final panel.  It's a subtle yet effective way of showing that she's been drawn into the memory.

Maybe
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2016, 12:22:22 am »

It looks like they're pretty mindless, but committed to...recruitment by force (I can almost hear Rickman saying "pacification by force" from Quigley Down Under).  And this is hot.  However, I don't think Jakob (or Memory-Jakob) adds to the hotness.  They could have been revitalized and frisky and Erin could use her power and it would be just as enticing.  Looks like we finally have a reason to FORCE Adrian to actively use the Watch for rescue and defense.  With the added bonus for those fans who want to see the Pearl coupling repeated that it will require physical and psychic intervention.  We're seeing the beginning of Phase 2.5.  Phase 1 Night of the Watch.  Phase 2 Harem Night/PC and attendant recruitment.  This is either Phase 2.5 or 3.

So, those grumbling about Adrian's light touch might get more of what they want.  Some of Adrian's best attributes contribute to the light touch, and maybe the light touch will give him the imagination to be varied, layered, and careful dealing with Erin, Pearl, and Raven (as well as other challenges).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: