Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:48:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which SJI character would you most like to ...  (Read 6414 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 11, 2016, 10:04:55 am »

Inspired by a note from PlutonianKnight, this is just a fun subject for discussion...

Which SJI character would you most like to:

Hang out with for an afternoon?
Go on vacation with?
Have a one-night-stand with?
Date long-term?
Make dinner with (they pick what)?
Have as a co-worker?
Have as a boss?
Have as an employee?
Get arrested with?
Get wasted (pick your poison) with?
Do a favor for?
Owe a favor to?
Have as your opponent in a Prank War?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 10:25:59 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 11:34:31 am by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 01:06:59 pm »

Hang out with for an afternoon? Hitomi, because one thing always seems to lead to another with her.
Go on vacation with? Ein, I bet there's a few places worldwide she could introduce me to.
Have a one-night-stand with? Caitlyn, never been with a cheerleader.
Date long-term? If the comic's anything to go by, I don't have to choose...
Make dinner with (they pick what)? Dani can certainly be domestic when she wants to be..
Have as a co-worker? Jacqui; I don't think I'd need to keep as much of a 'work face' up around her.
Have as a boss? Probably Rain, because as mysterious as she is she apparently knows how to manage things.
Have as an employee? Dani, because she knows how to treat the boss well... obvs I'd treat her better than her previous employees, but still...
Get arrested with? Mallory, iirc she has rich parents so they might be able to bail us out or get a good lawyer.
Get wasted (pick your poison) with? Marliese... she's already snarky enough when she's sober, I want to see if she gets more positive or even more cutting when she's loosened up.
Do a favor for? Erin, but only if she promises to teach me some of her tricks.
Owe a favor to? Someone compassionate, hopefully... wouldn't want to be at Jacqui, Miriam, or Erin's mercy... have to go with Raven, she's a sweetheart.
Have as your opponent in a Prank War? Pearl/Miriam, because she's got a bit of a temper and ego and it'd be fun to see how mad she gets.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 06:07:16 am »

This is just ridiculously difficult.

As someone whose ultimate Prank War move would be to do nothing, I think I'd vote for Hitomi as an opponent.

Hang out with for an afternoon?--Ooh.   Choices.  Well, my soft-rock and pop sensibilities would offend Jacqui and Erin very easily so they'd walk away if we started to talk music.  My strike zone isn't chemical science so there'd be problems with conversation with Laura.  I guess...Mallory maybe?  I'm a confirmed bookworm.  But I'd like the opportunity to hang out with several of them (Jacqui, Erin and Pearl are very cool).  I never know what I'd get with Dani, but my French is rusty and when it wasn't I had trouble surfing the Quebecois accent.

One night stand--This is the really tough one.  I'd probably pick Jacqui or Erin or Dani.  But there are a lot of appealing choices.

Date long-term?  Uh-oh.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 07:53:52 am by jmundt29 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: