Mind Control Comics Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:45:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 566: Doors of Perception  (Read 7208 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 20, 2016, 05:53:09 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 12:34:13 am »

So what do find that lady go deeper into her mind?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 01:45:50 am »

Open one of the  Crystal memory the show her x-master
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 08:58:25 am »

Is this going to be something creepy like Jacob left a memory in Pearl's head as a message to anyone else mind controlling her?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 02:02:15 pm »

I'm not sure, but I think that maybe the door turns out to be a door into one of the Crystal memories and not a separate trap.  So we get to see a close-to-current view of The Face of Evil and we get a pop-up rebuke of him.  Nice shade actually. 
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2016, 12:12:22 pm »

I guess my comments about the possibility of Miriam being booby trapped and Erin being in danger could be summed up like this: what happens if this memory of Jakob holds up a memory of the watch?
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2016, 12:41:31 pm »

I guess my comments about the possibility of Miriam being booby trapped and Erin being in danger could be summed up like this: what happens if this memory of Jakob holds up a memory of the watch?

Yeah, I was wondering about that.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2016, 10:36:08 am »

But these things already happened, they're not occurring now in a time loop.  Just like the last set of Pearl's memories.  Just like Dani's nightmare memories.  My sense is that this is like the shadows the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future visit in A Christmas Carol or Pensieve memories, not Bran's green sight on the Game of Thrones TV show or Odd Thomas' bodach experiences.  Though I could be wrong about that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: