Mind Control Comics Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:35:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 565: The Crystal Palace  (Read 8149 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 17, 2016, 09:06:19 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 11:17:05 am »

Hopefully a continuation of Erin's vision of the pendant. So is Erin in danger? I do hope so.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 11:27:48 am »

Hopefully a continuation of Erin's vision of the pendant. So is Erin in danger? I do hope so.

Bah. Why would Erin be in danger? She's using her witchy powers to ensnare more women for her master's harem, I'm sure.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 01:38:39 pm »

strip place?
The looking glass
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 01:33:59 am by laguna85 » Logged
Skyrender
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Troll-Blooded

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 12:30:30 am »

The goddess of forgetfulness and oblivion is Lethe.

Murphy said "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong."

I say: "Murphy must've been an incurable optimist, because in my experience even things that CAN'T go wrong... somehow DO..."
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 01:36:38 am »

So in her mind
with all the crystal commands
undid his commands.
so find the Doorway that go deeper into her mind
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 12:48:19 pm »

This is troubling.  This seems to have been a spontaneous occurrence, not a ritual or magically powered encounter that produced a reaction.  Is Pearl conditioned enough or powerful enough that all of her sexual experiences could cause magical reactions or events if someone appropriately sensitive (like Erin or Rain or Mallory) were around to perceive them?  Also, having zero plan isn't comforting either.  Last time Erin did something magical with zero plan, Cherry almost got eaten by a red mist monster and Erin almost died reviving her.  Magic 8-ball reads "Outlook does not look good."

On the subject of the pop-up, might the god or goddess who governs or serves as the source for the waters of Lethe be considered the "god of forgetting?"
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 12:51:23 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2016, 01:51:00 pm »

This is troubling.  This seems to have been a spontaneous occurrence, not a ritual or magically powered encounter that produced a reaction.

I'm pretty sure this is Erin's ritual. Otherwise I'm completely lost.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2016, 10:13:49 pm »

Is the ritual all in the setting then, candlelight, etc.?  Because I didn't think there was anything particularly staged about the intimate play.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: