Mind Control Comics Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:21:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 556: Menu Planning  (Read 8380 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 20, 2016, 04:44:47 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 12:48:39 am »

That's one smug smile... but they already used it on Haley, the night that Ein stayed over, right? Not much to test...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 12:51:05 am by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 01:09:31 am »

use on her SJI-404
DANIELLE know that work on HAYLEY. It will work on doctor girls
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 04:47:09 am »

I like the Wonder Twin glasses/cups.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 11:15:00 am »

It should work on anyone who hasn't been programmed by the watch. When they used it on Hayley before they weren't aware of the situation with Zenon. Perhaps this is less about it working and more about how to use it to deprogram Zenon's patients. On the other hand, Hayley hasn't been standing at Amy's desk demanding to see Zenon, so she probably wouldn't be the best guinea pig for that.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 12:46:12 pm »

the watch was not use on Hayley
both time the pendant was use
the pendant may have 1/3 or 1/2 power then the watch
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2016, 02:20:59 pm »

It should work on anyone who hasn't been programmed by the watch. When they used it on Hayley before they weren't aware of the situation with Zenon. Perhaps this is less about it working and more about how to use it to deprogram Zenon's patients. On the other hand, Hayley hasn't been standing at Amy's desk demanding to see Zenon, so she probably wouldn't be the best guinea pig for that.

What was her programming, though? Amy was programmed by Zenon and then controlled via her trigger word by Derek, but what was Zenon doing with only one appointment with Haley? Or had he confirmed that she didn't have the watch from the get go so left her alone?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2016, 03:27:40 pm »

It appears that Dani, say, only had one session with Zenon. If Hayley's session was recent then that could be a simple explanation for her having had only one.

It also appears that most of the mantis squad were patients, and we haven't seen them clamouring for follow-up sessions either. Regardless, there's some potential in the prospect of them being deprogrammed by the SJI harem. Anything might happen there.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2016, 06:57:04 pm »

Anything might happen there.

*eyebrow wiggle*

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: