Mind Control Comics Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:30:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Con 'Fused #8  (Read 35570 times)
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2016, 09:34:05 pm »

“and it was all a dream”
“JR's ALIVE!”
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2016, 12:19:06 am »

Definitely one of my most looked for series to update. Hope there's a re-visit in the future,.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2016, 02:03:27 am »

A surprising ending, sense there apparently were no permanent consequences, beyond the desire to come back next year.  I'd still like to know where the transformations came from and why the girls were so accepting of both them and the constant mind control.  Sad to see it go, just the same, but all things must come to an end in their own time.

Guy on the Concom trade them the room that have the Transformation stuff in the room.
Once in hotel room there was red dot on the girls, that start the transformations
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2016, 10:23:21 pm »

Guy on the Concom trade them the room that have the Transformation stuff in the room.
Once in hotel room there was red dot on the girls, that start the transformations

Right.  I assumed that was a "character active" selector, like you see on many video games. Three at once would imply 3 active operators. But I'm just guessing.
Greyman
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2016, 08:14:19 pm »

A surprising ending, sense there apparently were no permanent consequences, beyond the desire to come back next year.
Yes. It turns out it is the repeat customer service model, rather than the auction off everyone to a life of servitude model.
I'd still like to know where the transformations came from and why the girls were so accepting of both them and the constant mind control. 
The acceptance would be part of the mind control.  That and the transformation would appear to be courtesy of the ConCom organisers to ensure everyone is a good time.
Sad to see it go, just the same, but all things must come to an end in their own time.
Indeed. It is a bitter sweet conclusion.
joshbain
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2018, 11:47:11 pm »

Any chance of a sequel?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: