Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:01:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Disappearing links  (Read 6786 times)
ruger
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« on: June 17, 2010, 08:02:18 pm »

Every link seems to disappear after I click on it. For example, the main site entrance, with links for the tour, join, and members entrance, is missing not only the images for those links, but the links themselves. They were all there initially, but every time I clicked on one of them, it worked but the link itself was gone on subsequent page loads. Similar things seem to be happening with the links for  news, forum and FAQ at the top inside the site. They were there initially, but having clicked on them all, they now no longer appear.

This is happening in both Firefox 3.5.9 and Internet Explorer 8

Here's what it looks like now that the links are gone:

Everything else seems to be working at least.

"Heyyyyyyy! Wait just a goddamn minute!!! This is a fucking KID'S BOOK!!! Why are adults reading this?!? What the fuck is WRONG WITH EVERYONE?!? Jesus Christ!!! A 759 PAGE CHILDREN'S BOOK!!! It's like Roald Dahl on METH!!!" - loservillex.com on Harry Potter
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 09:01:18 pm »

OK, I think we have a fix in place... give it a whirl!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
ruger
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 09:22:59 pm »

That seemed to fix it.

Thanks!

"Heyyyyyyy! Wait just a goddamn minute!!! This is a fucking KID'S BOOK!!! Why are adults reading this?!? What the fuck is WRONG WITH EVERYONE?!? Jesus Christ!!! A 759 PAGE CHILDREN'S BOOK!!! It's like Roald Dahl on METH!!!" - loservillex.com on Harry Potter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: