Mind Control Comics Forum
April 29, 2024, 12:22:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Poll: Too many notes, Mozart?  (Read 7432 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 06, 2016, 02:34:56 pm »

We're doing a poll over at the MCF... let us know what you think!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 03:06:35 pm »

I voted "yes." In general, I've been wanting to see more non-sexual service represented, and this might be a way of getting at that.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 03:43:42 pm »

I like the sex, but more MC would likely be a lot of fun.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 10:13:22 am »

I voted No.  And would have added exclamation points if that were an option.  I really like the mix the way it is.  I agree there's a shortage of quality softcore material that...well, I could just stop the sentence right there.  But there's a shortage of quality softcore material that includes these elements and DF could fill that niche rather nicely.  However, what you're already doing is great, and I'd miss the interplay of both the MC elements and the intimate scenes if the shift to softcore occurred.  I like the idea of a wider pool of talent, and your storytelling is great...but this feels like a great chef and restaraunteur looking to tweak her recipes to broaden appeal, but removing all the best ingredients and ratios.  *shrugs*
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2016, 11:53:21 am »

Fundamentally I like the NC-17 nature of the material, but the hottest sex scenes are the ones where the scene has been set by good mc content - Cherie DeVille's exuberance at her own enslavement in 'Voice Training' comes to mind. I see how the poll's going, I really hope this doesn't mean you're dropping content down to the 'R' level.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2016, 01:28:03 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:46:38 am by GodWilling » Logged
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2016, 02:12:03 pm »

I don't think the addition of "R" rated material would mean they stopped doing the non-rated, sexplicit stuff they're currently doing, just expand on their content variety.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: