Mind Control Comics Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:40:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wedding Photographer  (Read 20397 times)
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2016, 03:15:12 pm »

I bet Eric Venus got teased at school.
I expect he took his father's name. Eric Mars would be a bit less liekly to provoke unfavourable comments and a need to know how to fight at any early age. Assuming Olympus actually had any schools.

GB
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2016, 04:33:07 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:33:24 am by GodWilling » Logged
rdaneel
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2016, 04:34:18 am »

I agree that this was a great combination of artist and writer. The selected frames and settings were awesome too. More like this, please!  Grin
Zuralistic
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2016, 01:44:15 am »

Great comic!  Hit so many points I love:  full body transformation ( hair, clothing, stomach, and not just tits as many others do), oblivious to changes, cheating, ect.  The art style was perfect for the comic as well.  I really hope you make this a series and not just a one shot.  Or at least start doing more one shots exactly like this, heh.

Easily one of my tops on the site now.
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2016, 04:12:27 am »

Its technically not cheating until after the marriage. Any cheating before said status would have to be based on mutual expectations of dating couple(s).
spiderman27
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Die Hard Pool Of Viagari Fan

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2016, 11:20:10 pm »

cheating or any other man-made morals discussed here catches me off guard in this setting. All if fair game and exciting on MCC. Trying to keep an open-mind though, just confused I guess.
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2016, 03:28:48 am »

Its worth pointing out that morals aside, the majority of us like the content here because it lets us explore a fantasy(s) that would either never happen purely for logistical reasons, or would cut against the grain of enough people it would probably backfire.

I encourage an open mind while reading the comics the site. It will hopefully let you explore a fantasy you could try with a partner, if, for no other reason, then to do something so naughty and unusual it might improve your bedroom antics.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: