Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:59:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cuckoo's Nest #22  (Read 30103 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 28, 2016, 06:03:48 pm »

We're back, with Honey and Future Honey very interested in what the pirate is up to...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 08:24:19 pm »

It's sadly been waaaaay too long... this series is fun :p

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 10:35:53 pm »

We're back, with Honey and Future Honey very interested in what the pirate is up to...

I bet it's mind control.
travlrru1
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 10:37:01 pm »

Glad to see this return, my favorite story on the site. Grin
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 12:22:47 am »

It's sadly been waaaaay too long... this series is fun :p
Indeed. And this time our heroines aren't wearing spectacles - someone must really mean business!

GB
sturkwurk
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Render Monkey

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 10:27:03 am »

here's a hint folks - if you want to see more Cuckoos Nest and not wait another 15 months for the next installment - speak up.

I came,
I rendered,
I'm still broke!
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2016, 10:58:31 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 08:08:35 am by GodWilling » Logged
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2016, 02:37:13 pm »

You'd think that by now they'd have seen that coming.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2016, 07:21:42 pm »

Of course I'd like to see this story come out more frequently. And I certainly expect the next issue since it ends in "to be continued". Of course, as you state, the last one also said that and it was over a year since that one was produced. In fact, I had mistakenly thought that this one ended up in the long box like many others I would have liked to see more of.

One of the issues with frequency on any of the continuing stories is how many stories are continuing. At this point there are 8 outside the "short runs". And there are 17 "short runs" currently in progress. At one per week, if they don't get interrupted by one shots, that is 25 weeks to get one issue of each out. That's one week shy of a half a year!

Now if there could be some way to add 2 to 4 stories more a month then all the currently continuing stories could be produced once every 4 months or even once every three months, which I totally would go for.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2016, 11:43:31 pm »

Of course I'd like to see this story come out more frequently. And I certainly expect the next issue since it ends in "to be continued". Of course, as you state, the last one also said that and it was over a year since that one was produced. In fact, I had mistakenly thought that this one ended up in the long box like many others I would have liked to see more of.

One of the issues with frequency on any of the continuing stories is how many stories are continuing. At this point there are 8 outside the "short runs". And there are 17 "short runs" currently in progress. At one per week, if they don't get interrupted by one shots, that is 25 weeks to get one issue of each out. That's one week shy of a half a year!

Now if there could be some way to add 2 to 4 stories more a month then all the currently continuing stories could be produced once every 4 months or even once every three months, which I totally would go for.

I would emphatically appreciate comics that update every other month - I don't know if that's plausible for a site like this though.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2016, 10:31:15 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 08:09:07 am by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2016, 08:36:24 pm »

I would emphatically appreciate comics that update every other month - I don't know if that's plausible for a site like this though.

It takes about 45-60 days to produce a 12 page (drawn) episode, so it's in theory possible... it would fully occupy a monthly update slot, though.

And if we move to two full updates a week... that is going to have an impact on the membership price, just sayin'. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2016, 11:29:08 pm »

Well at least you won't be distracted by launching the MCC Cinematic Universe.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: