Mind Control Comics Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:32:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 503: You Again.  (Read 8198 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 25, 2016, 05:49:40 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 04:05:04 am »

Sorry no picture need a fix Huh

Now fix
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 08:36:02 am by laguna85 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 09:44:09 pm »

Well, this is interesting.  I think I need to go back and work out who was going where.  The people we're tracking are:

• Vik
  • Alex
  • Katie
  • Kanti
  • Laura
  • Amy

Alex, Katie and Kanti were dosed with Pink Clouds by Vik in #492 and sent off with an unseen individual.  We last saw them walking away from Vik in #496.  Laura and Amy confronted Vik in #498/499 and got hit with Pink Clouds, although they may have taken an antidote in #498.  There was no sign of Alex, Katie or Kanti.  Vik implied in #499 that he was planning to take Laura and Amy to where Alex, Katie and Kanti had gone.

So, as of #496 we had one likely group consisting of Alex, Katie, Kanti and Mystery Person; as of #499 we had another consisting of Vik, Laura and Amy, perhaps going to meet up with the Mystery Person group.

And now, in #503, we have Julian appearing out of nowhere, with Katie and Alex (but not Kanti), and Vik looking like he's received the bitch-slap he so richly deserves.  Laura and Amy are still missing.

Whether Julian is Mystery Person or somehow managed to swipe Alex and Katie (and maybe Kanti) from him/her, it seems very odd to have Vik here without Laura, Amy and Kanti.  I can only speculate that Julian has them as well but is holding them hostage to gain leverage on the harem.

As M. Knight Shyamalan might say: "What a tweest!"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 09:54:27 pm »

Vik looking like he's received the bitch-slap he so richly deserves. 

That's Kanti in the middle there. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 12:55:05 pm »

my thinking that Laura and Amy will kick butts
we will have to wait may 3 to find out I Hope.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 01:25:40 pm »

That's Kanti in the middle there. Smiley

Ah.  In that case I'm much less confused.  The questions remaining, then, are:

1) Was Vik doing business with Julian or did Julian retrieve Alex, Katie and Kanti from someone else?

2) Where are Laura and Amy?  If Julian is Mystery Person it's still possible he has them and is making the leverage play I speculated about above.  If he isn't, then whoever Mystery Person is probably has them.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 02:28:01 pm »

I'm reasonably sure that Laura and Amy are with Vik in the Orange/Brown car though we don't know where.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2016, 03:15:54 pm »

My very first thought was that it was a broken Vik in that last panel too. But then I took the women to be Laura and Amy, which is kind of worse, since we can see their faces. At second glance... well, those heels could have been a tribute to Prince, I suppose.

I'm hoping it was Julian who was dealing with Vik - partly because a lot of things would make more sense that way, and partly because I suggested it ages ago. I can easily overlook all the other things I've suggested that weren't right.

Someone supplied Vik with the engagement ring. It would make sense if that were Julian. Ultimately the ring brought Johannes over to the USA. And Julian was there to make sure Adrian got Amy away from Vik and brought the ring back to the SJI... There's lots of stuff...

But I'm not sure why Vik would be trying to kill Julian at the motel if Julian was a source of money for him. Maybe Vik figured out it had to be Julian who enabled Amy to escape. But then he still went through with the deal... I dunno.

It remains to be seen whether the Pink Clouds worked on Amy and Laura. If it didn't, well, Vik has the policewoman's gun, so who knows?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2016, 04:36:18 pm »

Yeah, I guess it's likely that Laura and Amy are with Vik.  Now I'm envisioning a scenario where they have sex with him to work off the effects of the Pink Clouds antidote, then reveal they aren't under his control -- similar to Caitlyn's reveal to Derek.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: