Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:56:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Rubies #14  (Read 33582 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 21, 2016, 07:25:59 am »

So close.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 06:09:33 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 09:38:48 am »

Well if that isn't just delicious...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 07:40:50 pm »

Well if that isn't just delicious...
It is indeed. Can't wait.
Azure
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 09:25:02 am »

Ooooooohhh... seriously. I can't wait either, I really have become hooked on this comic. Hopefully it will be coming out soon.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 09:44:49 am »

Ooooooohhh... seriously. I can't wait either, I really have become hooked on this comic. Hopefully it will be coming out soon.

You can check the calendar - it's later this month. It's also listed at the top of this thread.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 09:18:17 pm »

I hear good things.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2016, 08:54:27 am »

I'm a little teasepot short and stout...

Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2016, 02:11:18 pm »

How long is the security guard going to stay that flat?

Find out next week in MC comics.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2016, 04:01:39 pm »

That's, uh... quite an impressive amount of liquid...

salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 10:57:24 am »

You Tease! I'm so excited for this release!
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2016, 12:27:42 am »

Well you hope the drive is juice proof
one hot USB Drive
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 08:14:27 pm by laguna85 » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2016, 12:37:03 am »

Page 9 had my jaw dropping... what are they talking about on that page, though? That she's been made... kind of mindless?

Azure
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2016, 06:00:41 am »

Oh wow, one again I loved the newest edition of Beyond Rubies, it was really hot and although it looks long Monsonis has finally made a mistake and is I can't help but squirm in my seat thinking about ways that this might get turned around on Nick and the girls. Maybe it will happen maybe it won't and it'll be a happy ever after ending with everyone having amazing bodies and the sex lives to match but at this point I honestly don't care, I've loved the ride so far and I know I'll enjoy the next one. I just can't wait for it to come out.

But yeah Haight, from what they said. I think they turned her into a very sexy bot.

Also, did anyone else notice that all the girls rubies were glowing again. I wonder what that is about.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2016, 08:23:21 am »

Also, did anyone else notice that all the girls rubies were glowing again. I wonder what that is about.

Firmware update, perhaps?

Weird to me to have such bounteous assets with no lactation, though... would be a fun rubies side effect ;-)

Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2016, 08:45:45 am »

I think the counter programming interacted with something that left Andrea as a mindless husk. It sounded at the end like Gabrielle could fix it but not quickly so she was going to either control her from a distance or give her a very simple set of instructions, hence the bot reference.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: