Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:33:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond Rubies #14  (Read 33580 times)
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2016, 10:31:24 am »

Julie might have gone a little overboard and Andrea might have had that coming from the woman whose husband she'd been sleeping with.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2016, 10:48:08 am »

Julie might have gone a little overboard and Andrea might have had that coming from the woman whose husband she'd been sleeping with.

Really? That's unfortunate. I was hoping the idea of "Are you fucking my husband... why not?" would persist even after they removed Monsonis's control... :p

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2016, 11:40:26 am »

Really? That's unfortunate. I was hoping the idea of "Are you fucking my husband... why not?" would persist even after they removed Monsonis's control... :p
If you remember in 12 Julie and Nick have an interrupted conversation about Nick giving her the ruby right after she gets de-Monsonis'd.
Hmm...
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2016, 01:51:38 pm »

If you remember in 12 Julie and Nick have an interrupted conversation about Nick giving her the ruby right after she gets de-Monsonis'd.
Hmm...

Well, considering what happened immediately afterwards I assume she wasn't too torn up about it...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2016, 01:31:31 am »

I look forward to the next installment
gromit
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2016, 04:09:34 pm »

I think the CEO of the company is missing an opportunity. He has inside knowledge that existing bra sizes are insufficient to meet future demands. You would think he would contract a bra manufacturer to make a contract for ultra sized bras, being the first to get a product to market is huge when the market unexpectedly changes. 

Unless the goal to for all women to do away with bras, and tops too for that matter.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: