Mind Control Comics Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:21:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue 500 Pinups!  (Read 7256 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 19, 2016, 04:49:56 pm »

To celebrate 500 issues of Saint James Infirmary, PlutonianKnight and Octavia Moon have done a series of six (OK, so I can't count Smiley ) pinups of some of the SJI girls:

ClaudiaDinah
EinfríðurKanti
MiriamRéka

It's available for download now (members-only link). And thank you to all our loyal readers for such a great run so far!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 05:42:46 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 08:16:43 pm »

Thank you all I love it
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 10:24:40 pm »

Delicious.  Now, I can...wait a second.  I see Kanti (in her Pink Clouds fantasy gear) and Pearl with her kerchief or bandana.  I can't identify the first two.  Those look like librarian glasses, but the hair is too light for Mallory.  Is that the dragon of the Wilmot Library system who has decided to take Mallory on as her successor?  And my first impulse on panel 3 was Dani in official gear, but...was Dani ever enlisted?  I think that might be Her Unpronounceableness.  Einfr...something.

So that leaves Panel 1 and Panel 6.

Panel 1....Huh  Not Hitomi.  Is that Unflappable Sue in her very first private moment ever (outside Cover #2)?

Panel 6...It's been a few episodes, but I think that's Reka and not The Director (whose name I forgot).
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 10:55:42 pm »

Okay so panel 2 is Mallory with the sunlight lightening her hair color considerably.  Pretty panel 6 is Reka.  Panel 3, I was looking for clues and am still on the fence with the outfit and background, but the outfit seems more Dani than Ice Queen.

Who IS #1?  Not Cait's hair or coloration.  Not Jacqui's hairstyle.  It's not Claudia.  Damn!  I guess I'm just too tired right at the moment to reason this one through.  Gorgeous art as always! Wink Grin
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 11:00:56 pm »

In Panel 1: we have Claudia Coulbeck
Panel 2: think of Rain or Student we may not have a name in sji-i359, maybe Echo
Panel  3: Danielle Pellerin
Panel 4:Kanti
Panel 5: Pearl / Miriam
Panel 6: Reka
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 11:07:34 pm by laguna85 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 04:01:34 pm »

Thanks to all concerned for these.

Panel 2: think of Rain or Student we may not have a name in sji-i359, maybe Echo

The name Dinah sure isn't ringing any bells. My best guess was the student in 359 too. Although I wasn't sure if maybe she blossomed into the woman in 361, who appears to have created the pendant. That would make her worthy of being a named character.

(Is that the head librarian in 360, by the way? And might it be Miel who said no?)
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2016, 04:56:53 pm »

In Panel 1: we have Claudia Coulbeck
Panel  3: Danielle Pellerin
Panel 4:Kanti
Panel 5: Pearl / Miriam
Panel 6: Reka
the right name
Panel 1: Claudia Coulbeck
Panel 2: Dinah
Panel 3: Einfriour Sigurourdottir
Panel 4: Kanti Puntambekar
Panel 5: Pearl / Miriam Cantor
Panel 6: Réka Kodály

Thank you Daphne